BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2017 6:42 pm  #141

Re: The amazing Louise Brealey - discussions, interviews & work

The whole team are such lovely people and shouldn't have to deal with the rubbish that is thrown at them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 18, 2017 9:07 pm  #142

ewige wrote:

Apparently Loo is being given a hard time over one of the most beautiful scenes of TFP

Love her comeback.
And I have to wonder whether ppl would have preferred for her character to die than to get something off her chest

Bullying such a nice person because they didn´t like the storyline is pretty low.
The people doing this should be ashamed. 

But wonderful response from Louise!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2017 9:12 pm  #143

Some stuff on Twitter is seriously nuts.
Early on in the fandom, there was an American girl I was really pally with.
She's a Martin fan and an avid Johnlocker.
She was ranting about how straight people are not allowed to tell gay people how they should feel about a show...
Has it really come to this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 18, 2017 9:56 pm  #144

The abuse is really horrible, nobody should treat anybody the way some fans have been treating not only those involved in the show but also other fans. The internet can definitely be positive and bring people together but it also gives people, what they think is, a licence to act in a way that they never would (I hope!) in real life and splits people apart.

Loo's, response is great it's just a shame that she has to defend herself and her character in the first place.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 18, 2017 9:57 pm  #145

Lovely Loo...

January 19, 2017 11:16 pm  #146

She is a great actress and a good woman.

Sherlock Holmes: I've disappointed you.
John Watson: That's good... that's a good deduction, yeah.
Sherlock Holmes: Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.

January 19, 2017 11:30 pm  #147

Shy about Molly being not much in it this season? Sweet, sweet Loo! Molly is always a highlight. And quality doesn't depend on quantity.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 20, 2017 6:38 am  #148

Loo is a darling.

January 20, 2017 10:04 am  #149

Loo is wonderful. I can't believe anyone would send crap her way. What's the point? Lovely tweets from her!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera