BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2012 1:54 am  #21

Re: Critic's Choice Television Awards

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

veecee wrote:

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Here is real link at popsugar. I am watching now...what a confusing website popsugar is. You may have to register

http://www.popsugar.com/Critics-Choice-Television-Awards-Red-Carpet-Live-23616447

I wish we could just get a message when and if the Sherlock crew show up, don't you?

Yes I am already tired of listening to this bevy of 25 year old bimbo Valley Girls

It's pretty hard to watch. I think I might give up and hope someone broadcasts at least the highlights of the ceremony tomorrow.

June 19, 2012 3:28 am  #22

Michael Ausiello †@MichaelAusiello
Best movie or miniseries goes to... SHERLOCK!!!

WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 19, 2012 3:33 am  #23

Gillian Anderson and Robert Patrick presenting best actor in movie/mini. series
Winner is .... SHERLOCK's Benedict Cumberbatch!!

OMG! WOW!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 19, 2012 3:47 am  #24

hooray!

Thanks for the link.    There's also this guy's twitter feed, live from the audience..

https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello

June 19, 2012 3:51 am  #25

Yeah think I gave his twitter name in the other thread. He's actually a presenter tonight. And more importantly, the founder & editor in chief of TVLine.com

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 19, 2012 5:46 am  #26

Hip! Hip! Hurrah! More winnings! Not that Sherlock needs an incentive, mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 19, 2012 6:01 am  #27

I put all the award winners in this thread, as it happened.
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1073

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 19, 2012 11:02 am  #28

kazza474 wrote:

Gillian Anderson and Robert Patrick presenting best actor in movie/mini. series
Winner is .... SHERLOCK's Benedict Cumberbatch!!

OMG! WOW!!!!!!

Congrats to the show and to Benedict! Well friggin' deserved!!!!!!! You are totally awesome! And to Lara, all I can say is, you were robbed honey. Julianne Moore was dreadful as Sarah Palin. Of course it is hard for any actress to play that dumb.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 19, 2012 4:40 pm  #29

Benedict Cumberbatch and 'Sherlock' won their respective categories at the Critics Choice Awards today. Sadly, Lara Pulver's lost out in her category tp Julianne Moore.

Those in the US can see the event streamed on VH1.

June 20, 2012 2:26 am  #30

shoot, I missed it.  thanks for posting where to see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 20, 2012 5:25 am  #31

I don't know what VS1 is Skitty but ;leased that I could be of help.   

June 21, 2012 1:48 am  #32

I don't know where to post this but here's a link to an article about Benedict and Sherlock winning the Critic's Choice Awards:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9341183/Benedict-Cumberbatch-takes-top-Critics-Choice-award.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 21, 2012 11:48 am  #33

Yay! Well done guys...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 21, 2012 7:53 pm  #34

I am still pretty angry that Lara lost. Julianne Moore was terrible, really. Tina Fey did a much better Sarah Palin. I hope Lara gets paid back at Emmy time.

Disguise is always a self portrait

Board footera