BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2012 5:50 pm  #101

Re: BAFTA'S MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Oh and in The Metro Steven Moffat also says that they have got nowhere at the moment writing the next series of Sherlock as he is too busy finishing the Doctor Who Christmas Special. (maybe that's why Mark is writing the first episode of series 3 then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 28, 2012 5:57 pm  #102

Still no figures though.

I might go as far as getting a FOIA email composed and sent.

It'd be great if the fans of Sherlock could prove that Celebrity Juice won by cheating.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 28, 2012 5:59 pm  #103

Finally, at the moment anyway, Benedict's appreciation of the Sherlock audience. Apparently we are, ' smart (true), intelligent (of course) and ever-growing (Oi! Skinny!)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 28, 2012 6:03 pm  #104

m0r1arty wrote:

Still no figures though.

I might go as far as getting a FOIA email composed and sent.

It'd be great if the fans of Sherlock could prove that Celebrity Juice won by cheating.

-m0r

Now THAT would impress Benedict!!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 28, 2012 6:17 pm  #105

That would be just perfect!

Board footera