BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2013 6:23 pm  #1

Edgar Allan Poe Award win

The episode Scandal in Belgravia won at the 2013 Edgar Allan Poe Awards. Chosen by the Mystery Writers of America to honour the best in mystery, fiction, and television published or produced last year. The awards were presented to winners at the 67th Gala Banquet in New York City on May 2 2013. The episode beat single episodes from each of the following series: Elementary, Homeland, Slaughterhouse and Longmire, in the TV Teleplay category.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 13, 2013 6:24 pm  #2

Re: Edgar Allan Poe Award win

YES! BBC Sherlock Rules!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 13, 2013 7:03 pm  #3

Wait, 'Elementary' was a contender but 'Castle' wasn't?

Don't these people know good writing when they see it?

Let alone acting, chemistry and metahumour.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 13, 2013 7:11 pm  #4

Wow, that's wonderful. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 13, 2013 7:26 pm  #5

Nice one guys. Scandal has won loads of awards...it seems to be the one that wins the most, for some reason.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera