BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2013 12:13 pm  #501

Re: Post Your Absence

Sorry, people.
Meant to do this last night and forgot.
I am currently ON the train to London.
Won't be home until a week on Sunday.
Hopefully I'll have internet access at least some time each day.
I could possibly be visiting Speedy's on Monday.
Think it's a week tomorrow before I get to the Sherlock Holmes museum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 5, 2013 12:21 pm  #502

Have fun!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 5, 2013 12:52 pm  #503

Thank you and of course you had prior knowledge!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 5, 2013 4:09 pm  #504

Have a lovely time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 22, 2013 10:20 am  #505

I'll be in Poland from Tuesday to Thursday but my hotel has WLAN. I'll come and visit you in the evenings. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 22, 2013 12:34 pm  #506

Ask the hotel for an extra mattress to place on the ground so thudding won't be a problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 22, 2013 12:37 pm  #507

Good idea. They don't want their guests to hurt themselves. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 22, 2013 12:37 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 22, 2013 12:57 pm  #508

Could you please post this in the topic below as it contains possible spoilers? Thank you. http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=67456#p67456

BBC One posted a picture earlier, it has an invitation and named to Sherlock Holmes.
CAN IT BE?? *panic attack*
also, sorry, i haven't been active these past few days, working on my papers :'(

Last edited by SusiGo (April 22, 2013 2:29 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 22, 2013 1:01 pm  #509

Post deleted as I had to censor myself. Sorry, my mistake. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 22, 2013 2:30 pm)

April 22, 2013 1:54 pm  #510

Ahem, could you discuss these things in the Series 3 section, please? 

Susi, enjoy Poland!  Sweet people, lots of pork and borshtsh and vodka, later dance on the table and happiness 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 22, 2013 2:30 pm  #511

Thank you very much. I think I'll need a thudding mattress afterwards. 

April 22, 2013 2:48 pm  #512

Enjoy your stay in Poland, Susi! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 22, 2013 2:58 pm  #513

Thank you, I'm really looking forward to it. I've started learning some important words. 

April 22, 2013 3:43 pm  #514

Please, Hello, Thank you, Sorry and Cheers? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 22, 2013 3:47 pm  #515

No, thank you. Loo. W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie, i Szczebrzeszyn z tego słynie, że chrząszcz brzmi tam w Szczebrzeszynie?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 22, 2013 3:52 pm  #516

What does "thud" mean in Polish?

April 22, 2013 3:52 pm  #517

And what means "crazy" and "obsessed"?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 23, 2013 7:19 am  #518

Probably something with czsz in it! Lol!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2013 12:05 pm  #519

Oh, the flight was so exciting. They mentioned "cabin pressure" and "seat belts" and I was just expecting the Travelling Lemon or a silly game from the flight deck. 

April 23, 2013 12:26 pm  #520

So there will be something to look forward to on your return flight as well!
I also wish you a pleasant time in between your flights.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera