BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2013 10:08 pm  #401

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

Sebastian Moran?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 11, 2013 10:23 pm  #402

ancientsgate wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

OMG, have they been drinking? lololol 

And looks who's wearing a purple shirt! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 11, 2013 10:48 pm  #403

The excitement is palpable!  My heart is pounding!

Memories! I am finishing up submitting Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) for a 3 day seminar I attended in Connecticut last year and I just typed in a very special date - Sunday May 5, 2012 - the night Series 2 aired for the first time on Masterpiece on PBS!  I will never forget it.  I left colleagues behind and raced up to my room where I sat glued to the TV screen counting down the seconds.  Then, there it was! And the pool scene resolved itself and I fell head-over-heels in love with "Sherlock" all over again. 

I know we still have a long wait for 3 - but I can almost feel the same excitement I felt last May.  It's coming!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 13, 2013 4:01 am  #404

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

BBC on Facebook: We've been at the Sherlock read-through this morning. Plenty of surprises in store for series three!

*squee!--I think this hits the spot~ 

[that should read of course 'welcome back 1976 & '1971 ]

PS. I saw all the other news today too! So many happy people!!!

Last edited by MaggieM (March 13, 2013 5:03 am)

March 13, 2013 11:48 am  #405

A new panorama view. (And I always thought my flat is messy...........)

http://www.teliportme.com/view/95021?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=share

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 13, 2013 12:02 pm  #406

Oh my god! Finally!  (John, tidy up your room!)

This reminds me of something... if they start series 3 with John waking up from a nightmare I'll never be happy again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 13, 2013 12:06 pm  #407

Mattlocked wrote:

http://www.teliportme.com/view/95021?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=share

How cool

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 13, 2013 12:10 pm  #408

perfect!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 13, 2013 12:21 pm  #409

I thought that the couch is not very comfy. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 13, 2013 2:51 pm  #410

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 13, 2013 3:14 pm  #411

Oh, I thought earlier, like in fall!

It's like having your birthday in October and getting your birthday presents not until Christmas.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 13, 2013 3:29 pm  #412

Mattlocked wrote:

I don't remember the closet to the left of where the couch goes on the smiley face wall, and neither do I remember that window to the right of the couch that looks out into the hallway. ??? Were they always there and I slept through it?

Who's the guy in profile in the painting to the left of the fireplace? Is that new?

March 13, 2013 3:32 pm  #413

Sigh. Not til Christmas? If that's true, then that adds even more credence to the idea that we in the US won't see it until May 2014. I really do need to stop thinking about this, about this interminable wait; it's driving me batty crazy.

March 13, 2013 7:49 pm  #414

Well it's not finished!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 13, 2013 7:59 pm  #415

Yeah, the window, closet and picture have always been there...it's just you get more chance to look at it in further detail when you're just slowly scrolling round the panoramic view rather than catching little snapshots of it in the back of scenes when you're concentrating more on the action, storyline etc.

Anyway, I got quite excited about that article becuase I thought they were going to say they were considering a Christmas special. I'd love them to do a Christmas special of the Blue Carbuncle, but damn...not to have Series 3 until then...yikes, I was hoping to have it by August/September in the UK.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 13, 2013 8:11 pm  #416

Oh heck no way.  I've never thought it would be before December.
The split filming?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 13, 2013 8:12 pm  #417

Benedict yesterday on the Sherlock/John relationship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8L97Zp1NCo&feature=youtu.be

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 13, 2013 8:17 pm  #418

..."love and devotion and the other things, you know"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 13, 2013 8:19 pm  #419

okaaaay...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 13, 2013 8:31 pm  #420

"What can we expect?"
- "Three new episodes."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

Board footera