BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2013 12:55 am  #1

Virgin Media Awards - Vote Online

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 13, 2013 3:18 pm  #2

Re: Virgin Media Awards - Vote Online

Two awards for Sherlock: 

Best TV Actor
Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock)
TV Moment of the Year
Holmes' impossible jump (Sherlock)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 15, 2013 8:52 pm  #3

I was surprised when I see "Holmes' impossible jump" as the best moment of the year...It is a suicide...like a death....even if Sherlock doesn't died.

But I am very happy that Cumberbatch win !

Last edited by Emy Klevers (February 15, 2013 8:53 pm)

February 16, 2013 2:51 pm  #4

Emy Klevers wrote:

I was surprised when I see "Holmes' impossible jump" as the best moment of the year...It is a suicide...like a death....even if Sherlock doesn't died.

But I am very happy that Cumberbatch win !

But this is the point: He is not dead! It´s more about the "how" than the "what happened" - I mean, the web is full of theories about his faked death. Which other TV show has such a worldwide discussion brought with it? The jump absolutely deserves that award. But, hm, to whom do I say that ....

Board footera