BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2012 7:44 pm  #1

2013 National Television Awards UK

Voting has now opened for the National Television Awards. You can vote for the following:
Sherlock- Best Drama
Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman both for Best Drama Performance: Male Category.

This is the initial along list round of public voting which will lead to the names being whittled down to 4 for each category for the final round. 1 vote for each e.mail address. The NTA short list voting closes at 23.59 BST on October 11th 2012.

www.nationaltvawards.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 22, 2012 7:47 pm  #2

Re: 2013 National Television Awards UK

I MUST have the red carpet pass.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 24, 2013 9:20 pm  #3

January 27, 2013 9:41 am  #4

Aww, still adorably humble I see.
That man was totally robbed. 
I can just imagine the giggling over Martins 'grumpy golf clap' face. Highlight of the evening for me really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 27, 2013 12:29 pm  #5

Who is this Helen again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 27, 2013 12:30 pm  #6

She's a photographer and friend of Ben's. 

http://www.helenrushbrookphotography.com/p/new-home.html

Last edited by SusiGo (January 27, 2013 12:31 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 27, 2013 12:38 pm  #7

Ah yes, a friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera