BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2012 9:35 pm  #1

Coffee

So Sherlock drinks his black with two sugars (Molly), how do you drink yours? If at all that is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 28, 2012 9:44 pm  #2

Re: Coffee

I love coffee... Every morning, white coffee (I think that's the correct wording for half coffe / half milk) with a bit of sugar. After lunch, black with sugar (though not two, only one) and in the summer black with ice.
Now and then I like to mix coffee with ice cream... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 28, 2012 10:04 pm  #3

I drink coffee black. I drink tea black. No sugars. Spoils the flavour

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 29, 2012 2:50 am  #4

With milk and two sugars!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 29, 2012 3:45 am  #5

I'm just having one - 5:43 a.m. here - black, no sugars, and very hot!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 29, 2012 6:05 am  #6

Just going to walk my dogs and then should have a nice white coffee no sugar, 'cos i'm sweet enough already, but...I've run out!! So this morning it will have to be tea instead.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 29, 2012 6:07 am  #7

How d'you take your tea?

March 29, 2012 6:36 am  #8

Though when I drink coffee black, which I do occasionally I have a 'dot' of sugar in it.

March 29, 2012 6:37 am  #9

Tea white, no sugar, 'cos I'm sweet enough already! Or did I already say that? Lol

March 29, 2012 7:52 am  #10

Yuk! It's tasteless without sugar! I have a sweet tooth though...yesterday I had an ice cream for breakfast. It's the weather for it though...been amazing has it not? No need for frock coats and scarves right now...

March 29, 2012 11:19 pm  #11

Best coffee in the world, without any doubt, is on Java - ask theCuriousOne on how to get it.

It has to be eaten by a civet (An odd fox-cat-mongoose like beast) and then excreted before washing and preparing for drinking.

Of course there are other alternatives which are also brilliant from Indonesia, just not quite up with that bean though.

South America has a pretty good range too, only just started getting into it this week by buying a bean grinder and cafetera. Haven't quite got it down yet as I'm making them pretty strong just now. I quite like the high from it but best try to water it down lest I bounce off of the walls too much.

So Davina, which is it; tea or coffee?

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 15, 2012 1:10 pm  #12

I like my coffee like I like my men - strong, sweet and pale, wearing a blue scarf...wait, what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 15, 2012 1:27 pm  #13

hepzibah wrote:

I like my coffee like I like my men - strong, sweet and pale, wearing a blue scarf...wait, what?

...in other words: Hot? 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 15, 2012 2:19 pm  #14

@ m0riarty : Kopi luwak yep many people said that Kopi Luwak is the best (honestly I never tried this one, but someday maybe I'll buy a cup for me XD).

in my country, there's a Kopi (coffee) Arang (coal). Burning coal put into hot black coffee.. some my friend drink it, and they say the taste is stronger than usual coffee.

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

April 19, 2012 1:19 pm  #15

with milk and tons of brown sugar

puzzle: 10 B

April 19, 2012 5:29 pm  #16

Oh coffee really m0r! Preferably with brown sugar not white. Though I do like a cafe latte or cheeky cappuccino occasionally.

April 19, 2012 5:50 pm  #17

Oh and what is really weird is...I was thinking EXACTLY about this thread for the first time in ages when I made a cup of coffee a little while ago. My daughter bought me some coffe that had been ingested by some animal, I can't remember which now but I think it was the one you mentioned before. I got it for Christmas! It tasted different but also nice.

April 20, 2012 4:22 pm  #18

I don't like coffee but if I did I would probably have a ton of white sugar and milk in it! =D

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 21, 2012 7:06 pm  #19

I much prefer tea to coffee -- coffee tastes so strongly bitter to me that I can't stand having it without at least half the cup being milk and sugar xD Or maybe it's just the way my father makes it. I drink my tea with just a tiny bit of sugar, no milk -- bleh. I feel like it mutes the flavor. ;P Sometimes I do honey, when we're out of sugar, and that's pretty good too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 22, 2012 11:40 am  #20

Well i prefer good old orange juice! My mum and my brother love green tea! XD My brothers some kind of cofee genius and keep teaching me how to make it, which is getting annoying! =/

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

Board footera