BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2012 8:50 pm  #1

TV.com's Best of 2012

Apparently this one hasn't been posted before?

Vote for Benny as Best Dramatic Actor!
http://www.tv.com/features/best-of-2012/vote/poll/SpecialFeatures:list:best-dramatic-actor

You can vote as many times as you want. Please do so, since he will lose if he won't get a bigger lead to the second place because voting will end at a time that suits US voters and apparently the other guy has mainly US fans.

Just click on "vote" and refresh the page... repeat as needed ;)

December 29, 2012 9:21 pm  #2

Re: TV.com's Best of 2012

Doing my best. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 29, 2012 9:47 pm  #3

That's clearly visible, Susi - go on!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 29, 2012 9:58 pm  #4

tobeornot221b wrote:

That's clearly visible, Susi - go on!

You can do the million on your own!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 29, 2012 9:58 pm  #5

700,000, 700,001 …  My share so far.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 29, 2012 10:01 pm  #6

I'll be helping you with one or two votes - or maybe five or six...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 29, 2012 10:06 pm  #7

I'd appreciate your help. I've been doing this for six days in a row. It's tedious.

December 29, 2012 10:11 pm  #8

Just shoot the wall with your other hand - Sherlock would do this.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 29, 2012 10:12 pm  #9

First I'll have to spray a smiley on the wall. And get a gun. The rest is easy. 

December 30, 2012 8:41 am  #10

Phew! Hard work. He's still a couple of thousand behind.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 30, 2012 11:18 am  #11

The other guy is catching up faster

December 30, 2012 11:54 am  #12

One hand clicks the vote button, the other hits F5 to refresh the page, repeat ad-infinitum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 30, 2012 1:26 pm  #13

Mnemosyne wrote:

One hand clicks the vote button, the other hits F5 to refresh the page, repeat ad-infinitum

A lot easier now

December 30, 2012 3:45 pm  #14

As of right now, Benedict is ahead by about 7,000 votes!

Sherlock is also in contention for Best Drama Series.  It's ahead but only by about 2,000 votes.

Keep voting, everyone! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 30, 2012 8:23 pm  #15

Mnemosyne wrote:

That's exactly what I've been doing 

My sister and I participated in getting the million... now we have to keep voting. I think the most important thing is to focus on the last hours of voting. 
I know it's not the most important poll and all, but I kinda take it personal to win against that other guy.

December 30, 2012 10:06 pm  #16

Mnemosyne wrote:

Thanks for the short-cut!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

December 31, 2012 3:40 am  #17

Sherlock is now ahead by about 6,000 votes.    (As is Benedict.   )  And--on the Quotes page, where people can submit what they consider the year's best quotes, someone has posted some from the show.  Scroll down to the bottom of the screen--past all the Walking Dead quotes, to find them.

http://www.tv.com/features/best-of-2012/best-quotes/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

December 31, 2012 8:48 am  #18

Benedict is now, as I write, only about 500 votes ahead, which is NOTHING! Come on you lot! Click and refresh! Click and refresh! Sherlock the series has just broken the 300,000 barrier and is about 5,000 ahead which is a ,slightly, more comfortable margin. Whilst Europe sleeps the other guys keep catching up.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 31, 2012 10:32 am  #19

Davina wrote:

Benedict is now, as I write, only about 500 votes ahead, which is NOTHING! Come on you lot! Click and refresh! Click and refresh!

Yes, ma'am.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 31, 2012 11:12 am  #20

It is our daily work out! Lol! Click and refresh! Click and refresh! Lol!

Board footera