BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2012 12:37 pm  #1

Favorite TV Villain poll

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but Moriarty's been having a hard time staying ahead in this poll. If everyone could please take a minute and go vote?

http://www.afterelton.com/2012/11/vote-favorite-tv-villain#VOTE

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

December 4, 2012 3:12 pm  #2

Re: Favorite TV Villain poll

Done!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 4, 2012 3:26 pm  #3

Me, too.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 4, 2012 3:35 pm  #4

Hmm... I admit it's a tough desicion between Rumpelstiltskin and Moriarty. But I like Rumpel better as a reformed Anti-Hero, whereas dear Jim's as delightfully psychotic as it gets, so Moriarty it is.

(dude, someone needs to write a fanfiction where those two meet. I wonder who would win?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

December 4, 2012 4:22 pm  #5

Done.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 4, 2012 10:13 pm  #6

Jayie wrote:

Hmm... I admit it's a tough desicion between Rumpelstiltskin and Moriarty. But I like Rumpel better as a reformed Anti-Hero, whereas dear Jim's as delightfully psychotic as it gets, so Moriarty it is.

(dude, someone needs to write a fanfiction where those two meet. I wonder who would win?)

Oh my god, after I had read the topic, before even scrolled down to your answer or clicked on the link, immediately thought of the same thing!!  ;D  Seriously... those two.  In completely different interesting ways, of course.  But yeah, Rumpel is precisely the fascinating Anti-Hero for me, too, so.... definitely clicking towards 'delightfully psychotic'.   (wow... and 'falling behind'?  talk about two of those guys blowing the rest away!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 5, 2012 12:05 am  #7

Jayie wrote:

For me it was a tough decision between Moriarty and Spo....  i mean Dr. Thredson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 5, 2012 6:20 pm  #8

Done! Go on voting, all the ones who haven't already.
We all know Moriarty is the napoleon of crime and such a vote should be no problem for him to win...
Vote Jim or he'll find you and skinnnnnn you!
U O 2 vote for him!
(ok I have to stop... otherwise I'd go on moriartying for hours)

December 5, 2012 11:49 pm  #9

Lelli wrote:

Done! Go on voting, all the ones who haven't already.
We all know Moriarty is the napoleon of crime and such a vote should be no problem for him to win...
Vote Jim or he'll find you and skinnnnnn you!
U O 2 vote for him!
(ok I have to stop... otherwise I'd go on moriartying for hours)

Thats not the final problem for you though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera