BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2012 4:46 pm  #61

Re: Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards 2012

Mattlocked wrote:

I was excited when Tristan from All Creatures Great And Small appeared. 

Yes, I loved the show. Especially Tristan. And Siegfried because he was funny. Parents must have been bit Wagner fans. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2012 4:58 pm  #62

He also features in Sherlock, of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2012 5:21 pm  #63

Hum?  Ah, voiceover! Thanks besleybean, didn't know that!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 24, 2012 5:22 pm  #64

Yep, The Planetarium in GAME.

And Phil Davies was at the awards, too.

Last edited by besleybean (October 24, 2012 5:26 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2012 6:36 pm  #65

According to Sherlockology the video of the aapwards is now available on YouTube courtesy of RomanGirl88.

Last edited by Davina (October 24, 2012 6:36 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 24, 2012 6:38 pm  #66

Somebody also has a highlights one kicking about...
But yes, please, I urge everybody who hasn't already seen,  to indeed  watch...most interesting.

November 10, 2012 9:32 pm  #67

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera