BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 19, 2012 2:04 am  #21

Re: Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards 2012

You missed this pic that Lara posted - so adorable

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 19, 2012 6:34 am  #22

Was that from the night, was Steven there?
Holy Mother!  Lara looks the image of my son's girlfriend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 19, 2012 7:37 am  #23

Definitely from the night. Posted by her on Twitter (plus the background is the same as in the earlier picture of Ben).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 19, 2012 10:07 am  #24

Aww...they all look like such geeks, lol. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 19, 2012 10:09 am  #25

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Aww...they all look like such geeks, lol. 

I wonder why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 19, 2012 10:28 am  #26

Mattlocked wrote:

Absolutely adore this photo. Well done gang! Too bad Emmy voters were not as cultured and savvy!

Disguise is always a self portrait

October 19, 2012 10:33 am  #27

Wholocked wrote:

Now I know that my glasses have reached the epitome of cool Were they serving any libations at the event per chance?

Disguise is always a self portrait

October 19, 2012 11:25 am  #28

Whatever makes you think that? About the libations, I mean! Everyone knows specs are the new cool addition.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 19, 2012 3:12 pm  #29

It is fantastic for them !
Even in French, we are happy !
They won !!! ( Enfin un peu d'estime pour eux ! Sorry  )

Who makes this photos ?

Last edited by Emy Klevers (October 19, 2012 3:13 pm)

October 19, 2012 4:17 pm  #30

Presumably Martin as I'm still being told he was there and yet I see no photo proof!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 19, 2012 7:57 pm  #31

Last edited by tiharoa (October 19, 2012 7:58 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 19, 2012 8:00 pm  #32

Specsavers coloured tie too.

October 19, 2012 10:20 pm  #33

Wholocked wrote:

If you want to observe, you have to be able to see.

October 19, 2012 10:32 pm  #34

Davina.... your signature....... 

Maybe a bit big though.... 

*fainting*

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 20, 2012 8:26 am  #35

His eyes are piercing … Could you please resize the pic, Davina, that's too much Moriarty for me in the morning.   

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 20, 2012 9:24 am  #36

I read in another thread that she doesn't know how. Well, I don't actually mind.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 20, 2012 9:33 am  #37

Nor do I really but it does look like he's trying to take over the World...well forum at least.

October 20, 2012 10:18 am  #38

I hope he does!

October 20, 2012 11:59 am  #39

October 20, 2012 12:59 pm  #40

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

Board footera