BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2012 7:11 pm  #1

UK Board Meet Up

I'm not sure how many of us are in the UK but I thought it might be a cool idea to try and organise a UK board meet up.

If you could let me know a general area in the UK where you live, and where you'd be prepared to travel too, then maybe I could work something out.

I live in the North of England, half way between Manchester and Leeds. Either of those two cities is fine, as well as Liverpool. But I would basically travel to anywhere in the whole of the UK for any kind of Sherlock meet up, haha, I go to London about three times a month already anyway.

So yes, just let me know. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 13, 2012 8:32 pm  #2

Re: UK Board Meet Up

I live in Essex. London is good for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 27, 2012 7:18 pm  #3

London's good for me too

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look I'm in shock, I have a blanket.

Holmesless until 2013

September 27, 2012 7:47 pm  #4

Great, take the same weekend as we do and we can skype.

Do you also provide the following?

SusiGo wrote:

......I'll need the following equipment:
2 bottles of smelling salt (minimum)
1 soft mattress for thudding
various refreshments to overcome the shock

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera