BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2017 11:57 pm  #1

Short film

Hello everyone ! I'm a french guy who loves Sherlock and the english culture generally. I am a video editor and sometimes a screenwriter. I'd like to share a project with the Sherlock's fans community. It's a short film which would take place after the last episode of season 4, but without Sherlock and John appearing. I imagined the pitch and there it is :"Two young detectives begin to make speak about them in London. They just have solved one of the most complex case of the last years, when they receive a mysterious letter with these words : The game is on.A really complex riddle, which will put them to the test, starts in the streets of London.". At the end of the movie, the riddle leads them in the front of a door, that of 221 B Baker street. Sherlock's music begins, then the end credits. I wanted to share this with you because I thought it would be interesting to read other fans's ideas, starting from the already existing pitch. I know Sherlock' fans have a lot of creativity, so let's have fun ! :D

January 27, 2017 1:11 pm  #2

Re: Short film

For me it sounds interesting, but also very enigmatic ;] 
Are you going to reveal more informations?

Board footera