BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2017 2:29 pm  #21

Re: Best single lines or dialogue

That entire scene was the best Mycroft ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 20, 2017 2:30 pm  #22

I loved him so much during that scene!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 20, 2017 3:47 pm  #23

"...she was John's therapist."
"Shot me during a session."
"Only with a tranquilliser."
"Hmm. We still had ten minutes to go."
"Well, we'll see about a refund."

January 20, 2017 5:40 pm  #24

Ha ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 20, 2017 7:28 pm  #25

I loved John saying "the deduction thing" and Mycroft repeating it with a little wiggle.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 20, 2017 7:29 pm  #26

Yes, most amusing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 21, 2017 12:02 pm  #27

Here are mine :

Moriarty : Welcome to the final problem.

Sherlock : Hey, bro !

John : There's a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run.
Mycroft : What place ?
John : 221B Baker Street. If there's a queue, join in.

Mycroft : Every choice you ever made, every path you've ever taken, the man you are today is your memory of Eurus.

Mycroft (BAMF !!) : For your own physical safety, do not speak. Do not indulge in any non-verbal signals suggestive of internal thought !

Mycroft : I presume the tapes are in my office ?
Governor : Your office ?
Mycroft : Cast your mind back. Used to be yours.

Sherlock to Mycroft : Do shut up, dear.

Sherlock : He's trying to make it easy for me to kill him.

Mycroft : I promised my brain to the Royal Society.
Sherlock : Where would you suggest ?
Mycroft : Well, I suppose there is a heart somewhere inside me. I don't imagine it's much of a target, but why don't we try for that ?

Mycroft : Goodbye, brother mine. No flowers. My request.

Moriarty : Holmes killing Holmes.

Mary : PS : I know you two. And if I'm gone, I know what you could become. Because I know who you really are. A junkie who solves crimes to get high. And the doctor who never came home from the war. Will you listen to me ? Who you really are, it doesn't matter. It's all about the legend. The stories, the adventures. There is a last refuge for the desperate, the unloved, the persecuted. There is a final court of appeal for everyone. When life gets too strange, too impossible, too frightening, there is always one last hope. When all else fails, there are two men sitting arguing in a scruffy flat like they've always been there, and they always will. The best and wisest men I have ever known. My Baker Street boys. Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.

January 21, 2017 12:05 pm  #28

Good choices, Pops.

January 21, 2017 1:11 pm  #29

Sherlock: "...you two, Wiggins has got your money by the gate, don't spend it all in one crack den."

Board footera