BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2017 6:42 pm  #6761

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

ewige wrote:

"the conversation that was triggered by a text from irene ended in john crying into sherlock’s chest and sherlock holding him and putting his face in his hair. now that’s what i call heterobaiting"

http://sherlockbuddy.tumblr.com/post/155659487874/sidryan-the-conversation-that-was-triggered-by-a

"Heterobaiting" is a great term! :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 10, 2017 7:02 pm  #6762

I will sail this ship to the gates of hell while dancing naked round the main sail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 10, 2017 7:35 pm  #6763

May I contribute the confetti? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 10, 2017 8:44 pm  #6764

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 10, 2017 8:59 pm  #6765

nakahara wrote:

The hug scene as a cupcake.

Sorry for hijacking this from another thread but this needs to be here too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 10, 2017 9:17 pm  #6766

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 10, 2017 9:47 pm  #6767

Aww so sweet (pun intended)! I wouldn't have the heart to eat it.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 10, 2017 9:51 pm  #6768

Isn't it?

Btw, I'd like to give kudos and rainbow glitter to ewige for her patient and polite yet unrelenting posts over at the debate thread!

January 10, 2017 9:53 pm  #6769

Hello everyone! I'm new here and wondering if it's acceptable to just jump in and in start chatting. It's been a very long time since I was active on a forum in a fandom and I want to make sure I don't miss any proper rules of etiquette before I bulldoze in like a typical Texan. I'm not, I swear.

I will mention real quick that I love Sherlock and John together and that hug made my little heart beat very fast.

Now, my next mission is to pick an avatar and a signature line. Yay!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

And if I shed a tear I won't cage it, I won't fear love
And if I feel a rage I won't deny it, I won't fear love

January 10, 2017 9:59 pm  #6770

Schmiezi wrote:

Isn't it?

Btw, I'd like to give kudos and rainbow glitter to ewige for her patient and polite yet unrelenting posts over at the debate thread!

Thank you. Just doing my bit :D
But seriously, I enjoy a discussion if participants don't get too emotionally involved. Besides, I'm really interested in how non-johnlockers see particular things. I remember trying really hard to understand why ppl ship Snape/Harry and failing spectacularly. But I'm always curious to see a story thru somebody else's eyes.

Also, the HUG! It just makes me very happy. Like, Smith in the mortuary happy  

-----

January 10, 2017 10:01 pm  #6771

ismiseceltic wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm new here and wondering if it's acceptable to just jump in and in start chatting. It's been a very long time since I was active on a forum in a fandom and I want to make sure I don't miss any proper rules of etiquette before I bulldoze in like a typical Texan. I'm not, I swear.

I will mention real quick that I love Sherlock and John together and that hug made my little heart beat very fast.

Now, my next mission is to pick an avatar and a signature line. Yay!!

Jump right in!

-----

January 10, 2017 10:06 pm  #6772

Welcome to the wonderful world of Johnlock, ismiseceltic! Just for your information - this is a strictly pro Johnlock thread. Pros and cons are discussed over in the Official Johnlock Debate. Have fun. 

January 10, 2017 10:08 pm  #6773

ewige wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Isn't it?

Thank you. Just doing my bit :D
But seriously, I enjoy a discussion if participants don't get too emotionally involved. Besides, I'm really interested in how non-johnlockers see particular things. I remember trying really hard to understand why ppl ship Snape/Harry and failing spectacularly. But I'm always curious to see a story thru somebody else's eyes.

Also, the HUG! It just makes me very happy. Like, Smith in the mortuary happy  

Yes, rainbow confetti for ewige

January 10, 2017 10:13 pm  #6774

Thank you, Susi!

And yeah, pro-Johnlock only. Sherlock approves of this thread.

-----

January 10, 2017 10:21 pm  #6775

Brilliant!

January 10, 2017 10:26 pm  #6776

And something for the night - but be warned, this is  and  at the same time:

http://onedsissi.tumblr.com/post/155680562403/the-scene-but-without-background-music-via

January 10, 2017 10:29 pm  #6777

SusiGo wrote:

http://onedsissi.tumblr.com/post/155680562403/the-scene-but-without-background-music-via

Wait, wut? How is it possible?

-----

January 10, 2017 10:30 pm  #6778

SusiGo wrote:

Aaww, very beautiful and intimate.  You can appreciate John's sobbing perfectly. 

Sherlock Holmes: I've disappointed you.
John Watson: That's good... that's a good deduction, yeah.
Sherlock Holmes: Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.

January 10, 2017 10:44 pm  #6779

I've been dying to share this with someone all day long and no one around understands the importance of Sherlock or THE HUG. It made me think of a song by Sarah McLachlan called Fumbling Towards Ecstasy. I think this is SO Sherlock...

All the fear has left me now
I'm not frightened anymore
It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh
it's my mouth that pushes out this breath
and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love

Is it just me? I think it's perfect. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

And if I shed a tear I won't cage it, I won't fear love
And if I feel a rage I won't deny it, I won't fear love

January 10, 2017 11:08 pm  #6780

ismiseceltic wrote:

I've been dying to share this with someone all day long and no one around understands the importance of Sherlock or THE HUG. It made me think of a song by Sarah McLachlan called Fumbling Towards Ecstasy. I think this is SO Sherlock...

All the fear has left me now
I'm not frightened anymore
It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh
it's my mouth that pushes out this breath
and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love

Is it just me? I think it's perfect. <3

*swoon*
*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera