BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2017 8:26 pm  #61

Re: TST photos/gifs of favourite scenes

The life of sharks:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 7, 2017 8:27 pm  #62

The mirror of the water:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 7, 2017 8:29 pm  #63

Cool shots!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 7, 2017 8:29 pm  #64

Aren't they just?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2017 12:44 pm  #65

nakahara wrote:

The life of sharks:

nakahara wrote:

The mirror of the water:

I absolutely love both sets :D

January 8, 2017 12:45 pm  #66

Beautiful images.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2017 11:34 am  #67

January 14, 2017 10:16 pm  #68

January 14, 2017 10:20 pm  #69

nakahara wrote:

The life of sharks:

Spectacular hair!
I figure they had to get it right the first time (are wet posh suits re-usable, anyway? the glass panes definitely aren't) and they did a great job, really.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

Board footera