BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2016 12:07 pm  #1

New S4 Sections

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

New sections have now been set up for Series 4. You're unable to post in them just yet, but they will be opened up immediately after each individual episode finishes airing in the UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 27, 2016 1:22 pm  #2

Re: New S4 Sections

Thank you!  It's going to be so exciting!

December 28, 2016 8:01 am  #3

Thank you Boss! We are soooo close now ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 28, 2016 4:52 pm  #4

Thank you, Boss, S4 is going to be amazing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 31, 2016 1:42 pm  #5

It's gonna be pretty amazing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 31, 2016 3:40 pm  #6

I'm sure it will be!

Oh, BTW, Sherlock Holmes, your great story has been included in the  BBC Sherlock Forum Midyear Fic Exchange collection on AO3.  (I asked the moderator to include it for you.)  Did you post it on AO3, or did someone else post it for you?

And just out of curiosity, what is a TARDIS?

Last edited by kgreen20 (December 31, 2016 6:58 pm)

December 31, 2016 3:50 pm  #7

We're so close now, I can't wait! 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 1, 2017 5:47 pm  #8

I have a question. When can we start talking about S4 in the non-spoiler threads? Like, if John and Sherlock marry and adopt Toby the bloodhound by the end of TST, can I go throwing glitter around the official Johnlock thread right away or do I wait for... something?

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 1, 2017 5:55 pm  #9

ewige wrote:

I have a question. When can we start talking about S4 in the non-spoiler threads? Like, if John and Sherlock marry and adopt Toby the bloodhound by the end of TST, can I go throwing glitter around the official Johnlock thread right away or do I wait for... something?

I'd say as soon as it aired on bbc1. What do the mods say?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 1, 2017 6:06 pm  #10

Mod's note:
I think in 2014 and 2016 we said so. As soon as an episode has aired, it is not regarded as a spoiler anymore. Tonnaree? Liberty? What do you think?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 1, 2017 6:31 pm  #11

Yes.  That is what we did before and I agree with doing that.  Not trying to be harsh, but once the episode has aired there will be desperate need to talk about it.  If you haven't had a chance to see it I would consider the entire internet a spoiler filled zone. Tumblr will explode and I wouldn't trust twitter or facebook either.
I do hope most of us here are able to watch it today by some method or other and I'm sorry if anyone will have to avoid the forum for a few days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 1, 2017 6:51 pm  #12

Thank you for the clarification.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 1, 2017 6:55 pm  #13

I agree, for all those reasons.  It has been officially aired, so spoilers will be out there right away.   I'm remembering that "the fall" was on national news, so I was very aware of it, even though I didn't watch until a couple of years later!  

Also, I think for the majority who do watch it in the next few hours, it would be practically impossible to use the other threads without inadvertently giving away spoilers.  And new thread titles are likely to give things away too.  

I think it's really important to keep spoilers to their proper threads for a couple of hours ... but then the whole forum is spoiler zone!

January 1, 2017 9:01 pm  #14

For "The Six Thatchers," anyway--all discussion of the other 2 episodes will have to remain as they've been until those 2 episodes have aired, one by one.

January 21, 2017 8:50 am  #15

Hello, is any chance for subsection "Season 4 as a whole - reviews"? 

Board footera