BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2016 9:03 pm  #41

Re: Got any Sherlock related collection stuffs?

I have a Sherlock and a Moriarty pop and I want to get more as I'm creating a pop army.

I have a t-shirt that say's 'I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes', an 'I am Sherlocked' necklace, and the sound track from the BBC store and my friend purchased a guide for the TV show for my birthday.

There are lots of t-shirts that I never managed to get from the BBC Store. I left it too late. I really wanted the 'Miss me?' Moriarty t-shirt. Hopefully I might be able to get it from eBay.

Kirkiarty

May 9, 2016 6:11 am  #42

I forgot about my 'I am Sherlocked ' necklace...I only tend to wear it for Sherlock events, so not so much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 9, 2016 12:48 pm  #43

besleybean wrote:

I forgot about my 'I am Sherlocked ' necklace...I only tend to wear it for Sherlock events, so not so much!

I wear it nearly every day. I've never been to a Sherlock event, I'm so jealous!

Kirkiarty

May 9, 2016 6:35 pm  #44

Well I'm a member of The Sherlock Holmes Society of London...but I'm lucky if I get to one meeting a year.
Then I attended a Sherlock conference a couple of years ago, saw TAB at the cinema...and that's about it so far!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 5, 2016 7:50 pm  #45

I only got three t-shirts:

And my newest addition is this beautiful mug which always makes me smile when I open the cupboard:

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

July 5, 2016 7:52 pm  #46

Yes, I would love that mug in my cupboard!

July 5, 2016 8:13 pm  #47

I don't have much really... but this is what I do have:

Sherlock silhouette pendant that I wear every day... 

'I AM SHERLOCKED' shopping bag 

221 B Door keychain 

stickers 

221 B Door merged with the TARDIS phone cover 

Official 'Get Sherlock' T-shirt featuring Sherlock, John and Moriarty 

2016 Calendar 

Unofficial T-shirt with Sherlock's silhouette and the 10th Doctor's, facing each other and the phrase "I'd call you a genious except I'm in the room"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 9, 2016 6:51 pm  #48

I have...resisted to temptation. I am ashamed.
I didn't pre-order BCS's Holmes&Watson signed figurines. But, come on .... £500 for the lot... I must spare some money for later this year, so...
If there are any left by that time though...

Oh, and Moriarty and the Door (both by BCS) are to arrive in the mail on 31st July. *grins*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 14, 2016 11:10 am  #49

Woo-hoo, the mug I've ordered finally arrived:

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

July 14, 2016 11:58 am  #50

Fabulous.

July 14, 2016 1:13 pm  #51

What a gorgeous mug!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 15, 2016 11:50 pm  #52

I have a copy of Sherlock Cluedo and some shirts, keychains, and other merch I'm selling and donating if anyone is interested in it! Just let me know

November 20, 2016 9:22 am  #53

Jonny Lee Miller has a cool Sherlock Holmes chess set!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM_7sHSDYcL/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 18, 2017 11:28 pm  #54

I just found this thread and I'd like to contribute. I've got many things! Perhaps too many, actually:

BOOKS
- 'The complete stories of Sherlock Holmes' (special edition in Spanish).
- All the books with Ben and Martin's covers.
- A bilingual edition of 'The memoirs of Sherlock Holmes' (Chinese and English).
- A miniature book of 'The adventures of Sherlock Holmes' (English).
- 'The book of Sherlock Holmes', a study by AKAL (publishing house). It contains explanations for the stories, ACD's biography, a chronology or the stories, pictures, studies on the characters...
- 'How to think like Sherlock Holmes', a book that tries to explain how to build a brain attic.

OTHERS
- A mousepad.
- Two Funkos (Sherlock and Watson).
- Baker Street plaque.
- Two T-shirts (very beautiful an original ones).
- A handmade bookmark.
- Currently waiting for 'A Study in Pink' manga.
- Seasons 1, 2, 3 and TAB DVD's
- Kleenex (from Sherlock Holmes Museum in London).
- A pen.

Last edited by NicoleCollard (January 18, 2017 11:33 pm)

Sherlock Holmes: I've disappointed you.
John Watson: That's good... that's a good deduction, yeah.
Sherlock Holmes: Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.

January 19, 2017 1:20 am  #55

Nicole: ASIP manga, i'd love that!

Anyway, I thought I'd already posted in that thread but it turned out I hadn't. Well, here we go!

BOOKS:
​* All ACD books in different editions (English and French)
* The Casebook
​* Sherlock Chronicles
​* The Sherlock Holmes Book
​and a lot of pastiches (I'm particularly fond of novels approaching Mycroft or the Holmes brothers' childhood), books which are supposed to help you think like Sherlock (ie. "Mastermind: how to think like Sherlock Holmes" or "The definitive book of body language") and a couple of books related to Sherlock BBC's team (Mark's novels, Ben's biography...)

DVDS:
​* Obviously all Sherlock BBC dvds (season 4 dvds should arrive in a couple of days), in several editions.
​* Complete collection of Granada version
​* Complete collection of Sherlock Hound animated series
​* Other Sherlock movies (ie. The private life of Sherlock Holmes, The secret of the pyramide - Young Sherlock, Guy Ritchie movies...etc)
​* Not Sherlock related, but Sherlock BBC Team related (ie The League Of Gentlemen complete collection + movies starring Mark, Ben, Martin...)

TOYS:
​* Big Chief Studios signature edition figures of Sherlock and John (and I'll order Mycroft's figure when it is released)
​* Hand made Sherlock and John dolls purchased from Etsy
​* BBC shop small action figure of Sherlock
​* Funko Pop figures of Sherlock (violin version) and Mycroft
​* A "Detective Conan" dressed as Sherlock doll

AUTOGRAPHS:
​* Mark, Benedict and Martin autographs

MISCELLANEOUS:
* 2 mugs
* a deerstalker hat
​* Sherlock Cluedo
​* Honeybourne Jewellery 221B door necklace
​* Sherlocked ear studs
​* Mycroft themed earrings (snowflake + umbrella)
​* 221B yellow smiley pocket mirror
​* Sherlock and John busts (the ones which came with a limited dvd edition)
​* Mycroft bookmark (made by an artist from Etsy)
​* Various calendars
​* Sherlock Christmas decoration
​* A t-shirt with all the characters in "chibi" version
​* Sherlock BBC badges
​* Postcards and sign
​* Matchbox from the Sherlock Holmes museum
* A violin, if that counts, haha!

Some pictures of my collection (though I haven't taken a picture of everything, just the main stuff)

​(sorry, I know it seems really kitsch, having the busts there, but I didn't know where to put them ​ Then I thought having them in the middle of my late husband's teapots and tea accessories collection could be a nod to the Blind Banker )

Last edited by Punch me in the face (January 20, 2017 1:49 pm)

Just like old times...

January 19, 2017 6:40 am  #56

What a fine collection.
I have some of the stuff, but I would like some of the other things!

January 19, 2017 7:49 am  #57

Your collections are pretty epic, guys!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 19, 2017 9:33 pm  #58

Wow, I love your collection, Punch me in the face! 

Sherlock Holmes: I've disappointed you.
John Watson: That's good... that's a good deduction, yeah.
Sherlock Holmes: Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.

January 20, 2017 1:48 pm  #59

Thank you Nicole, Ewige & BB

​BB: which items would you like?

​I added "Sherlock Cluedo" and calendars to the list, I'd forgotten about them...

Just like old times...

January 20, 2017 5:43 pm  #60

The Sherlock Holmes book, mainly,...but I wish I could meet Mark.  I was going to say to get his autograph.  But I'm actually not really that bothered.  Just want to meet him!
I nearly had the chance, the last time I saw him in theatre.  Two fan girls had their picture taken with him!

Board footera