BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2016 7:59 am  #81

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

The worst provocation ever:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2016 8:00 am  #82

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2016 8:51 am  #83

Lovers of plants:

Last edited by nakahara (April 7, 2016 8:52 am)

April 7, 2016 9:11 am  #84

Somebody else spotted on the set:

April 7, 2016 9:33 am  #85

Ugh!
Most disturbing quote thus far:

http://johnlocklives.tumblr.com/post/142357473148/doctor-watson-and-his-wife-mary-prepare-for

What happened to a show "about the detective"?

April 7, 2016 9:41 am  #86

The future of this show?

April 7, 2016 9:44 am  #87

Here's hoping!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2016 9:45 am  #88

I have faith in Moftiss and their plans for the show.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2016 9:48 am  #89

besleybean wrote:

Here's hoping!

Why do you watch this show exactly, if you could gladly do without the main character?
Wasn´t this show supposed to be about Sherlock Holmes, written by the fans of Arthur Conan Doyle´s work?

http://benedictsherllock.tumblr.com/post/142376275524/lmfao-when-john-and-mary-are-together-and-sherlock

Last edited by nakahara (April 7, 2016 9:50 am)

April 7, 2016 10:14 am  #90

Oh at first I thought his Olivier Award went wrong!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 7, 2016 10:17 am  #91

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2016 10:20 am  #92

@nakahara

I fear we won't agree on Mycroft but I definitely agree with you that I totally could do without this evolving into a John and Mary baby show. For so many obvious reasons.

April 7, 2016 10:21 am  #93

If I can attempt to reassure you all: this will not happen.
Just look at The Canon.

April 7, 2016 10:37 am  #94

So far Canon hasn't stopped them from doing pretty much anything they wanted. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 7, 2016 11:00 am  #95

dioscureantwins wrote:

@nakahara

I fear we won't agree on Mycroft but I definitely agree with you that I totally could do without this evolving into a John and Mary baby show. For so many obvious reasons.

Don´t worry, maybe we would.
I don´t have any definite opinion on Mycroft, I just find some of his tendencies very puzzling. But I don´t think he is a baddie of this show...

April 7, 2016 11:09 am  #96

I hope he isn't!

April 7, 2016 11:51 am  #97

One note about "baby Watson."  If you'll remember there was much hand wringing about the wedding in TSoT before it aired.  Then it turned out to be the Sherlock loves John show.  Let's all remain calm and trust the creators.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 7, 2016 12:47 pm  #98

April 7, 2016 12:55 pm  #99

GOWER STREET!
*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 7, 2016 12:58 pm  #100

Feel better soon Mark! 

And that doll is freaking me out. Yikes!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera