BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2012 7:16 am  #1

Nighty Night

This is an old comedy series ( just 2 seasons, 6 episodes in each) I stumbled across from a Tweet Mark Gatiss did.
Yes, he is in it & plays a very eccentric bachelor with VERY odd quirks & a hideous make-over for the part.
His part is a smaller one, but does feature more in the second season.

It's definitely NOT one of the classier comedies I have seen, but it is hilarious the things they would have us believe.

I only have the last 4 episodes  to watch now (30 minutes each)
Will let you know my final thoughts soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 9, 2012 11:03 am  #2

Re: Nighty Night

Oh...Ruth Jones was in it too. She's holding the clapperboard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 10, 2012 7:04 pm  #3

Mark with that awful hairdo?  I  gotta see this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 10, 2012 7:11 pm  #4

Interesting hairstyle. Reminds me of German football players in the Eighties  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 13, 2012 1:56 pm  #5

...and British ones too! Kevin Keegan leaps to mind! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 13, 2012 2:23 pm  #6

Oh, I still remember him. Didn't he play in Hamburg? Or was it Cologne? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 13, 2012 2:38 pm  #7

Hamburger SV. Long permed hair and short shorts were de rigeur in the 80s.

August 13, 2012 3:08 pm  #8

And a moustache if you wanted to go all the way 

August 14, 2012 10:59 pm  #9

No, Mark! What are you doing?

Hahaha, this looks like it would be hilarious.
And wow, can he really grow his hair like that? If so, I didn't know he was that curly.

August 14, 2012 11:47 pm  #10

lol
That reminds me of one of the latest pictures I found from Alan Rickman filming CBGB:

http://wildeisonmyside.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/afro-mania-rickman-vs-ross/

Thank god it's not his real hair.

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 14, 2012 11:48 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 15, 2012 6:29 am  #11

Heavens, that's really awful. Sorry, Mattlocked 

August 15, 2012 8:43 am  #12

Well, Susi, it IS! How brave the have to be, our actors..... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera