BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2016 10:34 pm  #1

TAB Quiz

Thought I'd put this here rather than in the games section since the questions do deal only with TAB.  I got 100% but I'm certain all of you can too.  

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/quizzes/trivia-quiz/sherlock-special-trivia-quiz/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 11, 2016 10:35 pm  #2

Re: TAB Quiz

Why not post it in both?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 11, 2016 10:38 pm  #3

As I suspected I got 100% as well! 

Some of the possible answers were very creative though! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 12, 2016 5:21 am  #4

I failed at NO 11 and 12. Time to watch it again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 12, 2016 6:52 am  #5

100% for me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2016 8:53 am  #6

100% here as well!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 12, 2016 8:54 am  #7

uh 12 of 12! I admit I had to guess at the question what the first line of that brides song is.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 12, 2016 1:34 pm  #8

Thankfully, I got them all right, which is more than the question writers did, spelling Emelia's name wrong!

(It would have been embarrassing to get any of the questions wrong after the time I've spent squinting at the episode over the past week!)

January 12, 2016 1:47 pm  #9

Yep, 100%....not sure whether I should be proud of that or not!

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

January 12, 2016 3:06 pm  #10

Ah, question 12. Wasn't sure if I was right and then.... chose the wrong answer. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 12, 2016 9:18 pm  #11

100% as well.
Big surprise, there

I'll do a bit of nitpicking here, but "Do not forget me" is not the first line of the song. It is the first line of the chorus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 12, 2016 9:20 pm  #12

But it's the first line she says...which I think is a what they meant.
How could we possibly know what the first line of the song was?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 26, 2016 5:16 pm  #13

Look for the lyrics, of course
Just google "the maid of the mill lyrics" and it'll show up.

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 26, 2016 5:39 pm  #14

No, sorry I meant that's how I knew the answer...because I think you were expected to remember from seeing it!

January 26, 2016 6:31 pm  #15

Oh no, 'course not.
Well, unless you already knew the song prior to seeing STAB, but there's no reason to know it from STAB.

January 26, 2016 6:43 pm  #16

Sorry, I really am not explaining myself well.
I meant I knew they were referring to that opening chorus line, because that is what were shown(and they were expecting us to remember)in the film.

Board footera