BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2012 8:55 pm  #1

Results of Sherlock Fandom Survey

Don't know if any of you took part in this survey but here are the results and analysis...good to see over 60% of BBC Sherlock fans are now reading the canon:

http://lynnetteporter.blogspot.ca/2012/07/sherlock-fan-survey-resultsjuly-2012.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 10, 2012 5:29 pm  #2

Re: Results of Sherlock Fandom Survey

Wow, people really hate the Blind Banker, don't they?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

August 10, 2012 11:02 pm  #3

Re: Results of Sherlock Fandom Survey

Very interesting and insightful survey, what a pity that it kind of went past me so I didn't participate, I would really have liked to!

My favourite episode so far is Scandal, but I understand fully why Reichenbach was the most chosen.

I don't think I have a least favourite episode as they are all amazing and utterly unique in my opinion, but I guess The Blind Banker just didn't have enough emotional potential or character development as the others. Though I found the storyline to be quite tragic for itself.

One should also consider that it was the second episode, so naturally the writers had to build up something like a gist or a basic system in which the characters could function, in order to then be able to fully delve into the characters and get to the deeper level that we've been fortunate to see in Scandal or Reichenbach for exemple.

As for the actors, I would have chosen Mr. Cumberbatch as well.  But obviously the show wouldn't be as brilliant without the amazing Martin Freeman and all others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?
Molly: What do you need?
Sherlock: You.

Board footera