BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2015 5:50 pm  #1

National TV Awards 2015

Couldn't see a thread for this, so I made one. Sherlock is up for Best Drama and Ben is up for Best Drama Performance for Sherlock 

It starts at 7:30pm GMT, which is just over an hour and a half away. Hopefully we'll win!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 21, 2015 6:05 pm  #2

Re: National TV Awards 2015

Got the news on, people are arriving on the red carpet now. I just spotted someone wearing a deerstalker ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 21, 2015 6:21 pm  #3

Yay, that sounds interesting! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2015 6:31 pm  #4

I love it when I see people wearing deerstalkers. I'm currently trying to track one down myself.

Represent!!!!

January 21, 2015 7:00 pm  #5

Will HE be there? Or to put it this way: Is it worth watching? 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 21, 2015 7:16 pm  #6

I've no idea if anyone will be there, since I know they're filming at the moment. But you never know. I'll be watching anyway to see if we win!

January 21, 2015 7:48 pm  #7

Best Drama Performance....

He didn't win 

January 21, 2015 8:11 pm  #8

I just walked in at that point!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 21, 2015 9:45 pm  #9

Best Drama....

No win 

January 21, 2015 9:55 pm  #10

We never do...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 21, 2015 10:12 pm  #11

That's two and a half hours I'm never getting back... Waste of time.

January 22, 2015 6:46 am  #12

Kitty, I say that every year...even tho i had actually forgotten that Benedict won last year!
Hang on, that's what somebody said on Twitter,,,,but he didn't , did he?
At least last night we had The Proclaimers and David Tennant.

January 22, 2015 8:53 am  #13

That Special Recognition Award for David made me cry... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUxarbZF60

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 22, 2015 9:21 am  #14

Wow! Just had a quick look. Without sound, because that would be not that good at work, but ...he's so touched, isn't he?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 22, 2015 9:41 am  #15

Totally. And he had no idea. A total surprise. He's close to tears during that film, especially when Billie is talking about "Doomsday"... and his father and Olivia and Catherine...  

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 22, 2015 9:45 am  #16

January 22, 2015 12:45 pm  #17

Yeah, that bit was great. He was so shocked 

January 22, 2015 5:35 pm  #18

It was absolutely lovely...
He is a total darling.

Board footera