BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2014 11:37 am  #1

BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards

Sherlock is nominated for Best British TV Show at Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014. Unfortunately they are very restrictive concerning access from outside the UK. You even can't see who is nominated when you are not from the UK. But everybody who lives in the UK should be able to vote.
I cannot post a proper link due to the number of postings limit but it is not too hard to find on the internet.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
Douglas Adams

October 4, 2014 11:39 am  #2

Re: BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards

Thank you! Maybe you could post a follow up here once they have decided? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 4, 2014 11:51 am  #3

The show will take place on 19th October, I hope they will at least publish the results for everyone to see. I wonder why they are so secretive with the nominations.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
Douglas Adams

October 19, 2014 7:01 pm  #4

Congratulations to Sherlock on winning the category "Best British TV Show".
Here is the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2LTZkvGzGRSwTw1cHpb592T/bbc-radio-1-teen-awards-winners-2014 

Douglas Adams

January 14, 2015 9:58 am  #5

I think you may post it now, you need to have two posts first  

sara

Board footera