BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2013 7:10 pm  #1

Anglophenia Awards 2013.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2013/07/vote-in-the-anglo-fan-favorites-tournament-men-of-2013-round-1/2/

Both Benedict and Martin are in the running for this award on pages 1 and 6. I've voted already x

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

July 30, 2013 7:19 pm  #2

Re: Anglophenia Awards 2013.

So did I.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 30, 2013 7:26 pm  #3

Andrew Scott's in there too.

July 30, 2013 7:56 pm  #4

Yes, I voted for him. But it seems to be quite a close run between Benedict and Richard Armitage.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 30, 2013 8:46 pm  #5

Apparently Benedict is the favourite to win though x

July 31, 2013 6:08 am  #6

Oh, they are cruel!!       Some of those pair-ups?  Stewart/McKellen, Barrowman/Scott...  Seriously?  I... couldn't.  It was like picking between two of your favorite friends.     Even the Ben/Richard standings, it's obvious fans struggled a bit.  ;)  And then some of those awesome gents, it was cringing simply at the sympathetic hilarity at the sheer amount they were simply blowing it out of the water (go Tennant and Freeman!!!) and voted for them anyway.  I fear the later rounds.... ha!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 31, 2013 6:10 am  #7

Done! Some hard, some easy. EASY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2013 11:02 am  #8

Lucky that I didn't find it difficult to vote in most cases! But some.. yeah, like J. Barrowman vs. A. Scott. I voted for John... He has now 48% and Andrew's 51%. The most equal result so far!

Last edited by Deilenn (July 31, 2013 11:08 am)

The Road goes ever on and on...

August 2, 2013 7:31 pm  #9

I'm not too sure how some of the actors have qualified as being 'Anglo' apart from the fact they live in the UK. I love 'em but some are not Brits, let alone English!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 3, 2013 2:08 pm  #10

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2013/08/vote-in-the-anglo-fan-favorites-tournament-men-of-2013-round-2/

Round 2 people xx

And they have nice things to say about Benedict on page 1.

August 3, 2013 9:46 pm  #11

Wow....  that was so much easier than Round 1!  Impressive race between many of them... and most of my favorites winning! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 4, 2013 11:13 am  #12

Most...but not all! 

January 8, 2015 12:04 pm  #13

Then some of those awesome gents, it was cringing simply at the sympathetic hilarity at the sheer amount they were simply blowing it out of the water (go Tennant and Freeman!!!) and voted for them anyway.  I fear the later rounds.... ha!

Board footera