BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2012 12:10 pm  #1

Hello from the UK - Anyone else from Brizzle out there?

Hiya, I am Nadine and From Bristol, UK.
My daughter and I love Sherlock, British Sci Fi, and movies in general. Any other Bristolian Sherlock fans on the board?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/LyraWednesday?feature=guide

@Bad_Nade on Twitter
Sherlocks_Pants on LJ

July 16, 2012 1:10 pm  #2

Re: Hello from the UK - Anyone else from Brizzle out there?

Hi, Nadine, I'm Susi and I'm not from Bristol but from Germany, but welcome to the forum  . Nice to have someone from Bristol who can always tell us what the weather's like  . And my regards to your daughter who shows an excellent taste at her young age.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 16, 2012 1:55 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum! Not sure if there is anyone from Bristol, but hopefully you will feel comfortable around us as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 16, 2012 4:12 pm  #4

Hi Nadine,

We're northwest rather than southwest England I'm afraid, but you're very welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16, 2012 9:22 pm  #5

Hey Nadine! Good to see someone else from the UK. I'm from the North (Manchester area)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 16, 2012 9:36 pm  #6

Hi Nadine! I'm from Bristol! Been following Benedict for a while and adore Sherlock! let me know if you'd like a meet up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Oh I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I'm one of them' Sherlock

July 16, 2012 10:08 pm  #7

Wicked, seriously did I just say wicked? Yes, anyway, thanks for the lovely welcomes.
Nice to know I'm not the only one. I get funny looks when I bang on about it. x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/LyraWednesday?feature=guide

@Bad_Nade on Twitter
Sherlocks_Pants on LJ

July 17, 2012 4:25 am  #8

Hi  and welcome to our little SHERLOCK fanboard.   we're  a nice bunch,  from all over the world; even I can't believe how fortunate we are to 'meet' like this,  and talk about our interests.   you will find we all LOVE this re-make of Sherlock ,-as well as all the other adaptations  and for the canon stories too.   so  welcome again!!   I'm from the USA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 17, 2012 7:26 am  #9

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have loads of fun here. I'm from the South-East so wrong part of the country.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 17, 2012 11:12 am  #10

Hi Nadine

Welcome to the madness.

If you drill through the centre of the earth, you will come out at my place. I'm awake when you are asleep and asleep when you are awake 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 17, 2012 4:56 pm  #11

Welcome to the forum! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 18, 2012 4:19 am  #12

Welcome, Nadine!  We're glad to have you.
Do you by any chance listen to Cabin Pressure? If so, you'll know that Benedict Cumberbatch (actually Sherlock in disguise as Benedict Cumberbatch in disguise as Captain Martin Crieff) very nearly landed in your town.

Board footera