BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2012 11:11 pm  #61

Re: Post Your Absence

Well, I don't like to brag, but...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 5, 2012 11:15 pm  #62

Irene Adler wrote:

Molly Hooper wrote:

Bad grammar??
You is well good at doing that stuff!

You're sooooooo cute, dear Molly

Ahem...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 5, 2012 11:16 pm  #63

Molly, Molly, behave yourself on the trip -- and beware the violin players. They could be high-functioning sociopaths. But have fun!

SKitty - Just the thought of a kidney stone hurts. Hope you are well soon.

July 5, 2012 11:18 pm  #64

veecee wrote:

SKitty - Just the thought of a kidney stone hurts. Hope you are well soon.

God, I missed this... it must be indeed painful, my uncle had one recently and he suffered a lot... get well soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 7, 2012 2:51 am  #65

thanks everyone.   Am  feeling a LITTLE  better today--  but still  sore in my back. 

Kidney stones ARE  awful, Goodness,  I've had at least  6  of them   since 1997.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 7, 2012 2:53 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 8, 2012 11:12 am  #66

Well, my lovely people, I'll be out until next Saturday at least. Yes, I'm going to London. 
I promise to pay some visits to Speedy's, 221b Baker Street, the Crown Jewels and so on. Oh, and I will take a picture of the Tardis

Please, take care of yourselves, I want to find all of you in good shape when I come back (specially Kitty, I hope your kidney gets better).

I love you all!

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 8, 2012 2:18 pm  #67

Take care Irene, Bon Voyage and have a lovely time in the city of dreams.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 8, 2012 2:25 pm  #68

Irene, have a wonderful time. I hope you have an exciting adventure (as long as it turns out OK).

July 8, 2012 2:49 pm  #69

Irene...you're going to London?!! There's two Sherlock meet ups in London next week...one on Friday 13th and one on Saturday 14th. Let me know if you want any details about either of them.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 8, 2012 5:36 pm  #70

Yes, go and take pictures, Irene! You can blur out the faces and then post the pics.

July 8, 2012 6:10 pm  #71

Oh – two Sherlock meet ups next weekend! 
I think I will give them a try. At least one of them.
Any chance to meet either of you, Irene or Boss?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 8, 2012 10:05 pm  #72

oooohhhh  you is going to London and you didn't invite moi?   *cries*   no money to travel,  really.   my  kidney  pain  is better  but now I've got back pain....don't  worry  Irene,  I'll be in tip top shape when you get back.   I'll  have Sherlock  give me massages twice a day.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 11, 2012 1:54 pm  #73

I won't be online much until next week, as I have friends coming to visit from abroad and we'll be travelling around the country a bit.
Don't start any too exciting threads without me, or I'll feel left out 

Back on Monday or Tuesday, have fun everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 11, 2012 2:45 pm  #74

Have fun too Froggie!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 11, 2012 2:56 pm  #75

Oops forgot to mention boyfriend and I are on romantic getaway in San Francisco this week. I will be back starting next week. 

Disguise is always a self portrait

July 11, 2012 3:00 pm  #76

Have a great time SP! Wondered where you were.

July 11, 2012 10:49 pm  #77

I see, missed you already. This sounds great, so have a wonderful time  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 12, 2012 3:42 am  #78

Froggie and SP, have fun! (I love San Francisco.)

July 12, 2012 6:38 pm  #79

OOOHHH   Have fun SP!!   I hope you see the majesty  that is known as the  Golden Gate Bridge.

Well,  I'm baaaacckkk  but not up to 100 % yet.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 12, 2012 6:39 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 12, 2012 11:27 pm  #80

Not that anybody missed/will miss this lurker, but my power was unexpectedly out for several days. I am back, but I am leaving tomorrow for a week to a place where there is no service- no internet, television, cell phones, etc. However, I may be able to bribe someone into driving me to a wi-fi spot at some point.

Bah. I just realized that this shall also interrupt watching Sherlock again...I will simply make up for it when I return! Plus, I can bring my art supplies and do some fanart, which I was already planning, and work on a version of Irene's theme on the violin. I play by ear, but I still need to improve my speed and fluidity with the song.

-DM

Board footera