BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2014 4:14 pm  #21

Re: oh my god.... what if this is true...

maryagrawatson wrote:

Again, I was joking! OMG. I'm never doing that again!

Mary

We know (I think?) ;-)
But thanks for the reassurance ;-)
(still going to read that fanfic)

"It is what it is."

August 31, 2014 4:23 pm  #22

Whisky wrote:

We know (I think?) ;-) 

Well, SOME of you do...

I don't have that fic bookmarked, sorry.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

August 31, 2014 4:39 pm  #23

maryagrawatson wrote:

Again, I was joking! OMG. I'm never doing that again!

Mary

Yes, but we have to at least eliminate the impossible, don't we?  I'm still enjoying trying to make it a possible in my head. 

August 31, 2014 5:15 pm  #24

More sillier than being Sherlock's baby would be Mycroft's baby, these would be a shock  i would never ever recover ....

*just kidding*

August 31, 2014 7:00 pm  #25

Whisky wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Believe me, I cannot even type the words ansd sounds needed to respond to this absurd premise.

I also think it's absurd, but after all, absurd theories are a fun way to pass time. (But then again, I'm always sure the writers somehow know what we're thinking and I really don't want them to get ideas like that... so maybe better not joke too much on it... they might just go for it, as seen in TEH ;) )

LOL, now you wrote it, so they will write it.

Sorry, I cannot give you a link. I stumbled over it some weeks ago. I ran out of recc'ed fics and searched AO3 for something to read. My search was very broad, just "Sherlock", and "sorted by date". I received a list of the most absurd pairings and plots.
The baby being Sherlock's was just one of them. I remember Lestrade/Mrs Hudson and a threesome with Sherlock, John and Mycroft.
Didn't read any of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 31, 2014 7:16 pm  #26

I'm not listening!   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera