BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2012 2:29 pm  #21

Re: Best Inanimate Object

The sock index business was cut from the Masterpiece version.  So those of us who just got the uncut DVD's are finally catching up.  I have no idea what a sock index might be other than having them arranged just so in the drawer.  I solve that problem by buying my husband's socks all one type and one brand and one color.  Never have to match them up that way when they come out of the dryer. Saves a lot of time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 4, 2012 2:30 pm  #22

It was the latter, veecee.  Thanks for confirming my assumption.   

So you think Sherlock has more than one purple shirt?  Personally, I'd like to think it was unique.  On the other hand, he does wear it a lot, and it must get washed sometime so maybe he does have more than one.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 5, 2012 11:02 pm  #23

Definitely more than one shirt of each type. Maybe two of each.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera