BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2014 8:55 pm  #1

Hello from the north of Germany :)

Hi - 

I started watching the BBC series about two years ago and immediatly fell in love with this it. Now after watching the latest episode today I couldn´t help but look for a place to share my feelings - I´m still stunned and working was quite difficult (I watched HLV during lunch break) ;)

So I´ll start reading and writing and I hope you´ll excuse my typical German grammar faults I´m happy this forum exists to help me waiting for the next season.

Greetings 

Insa

Carpe Diem - and believe in Sherlock Holmes

January 13, 2014 9:21 pm  #2

Re: Hello from the north of Germany :)

Brave girl - welcome and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 13, 2014 9:33 pm  #3

Moin Insa,
of course, your work had to be difficult for you today. Many of us are still blown away by HLV. Welcome to our self help group!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 13, 2014 9:36 pm  #4

Welcome, Insa, glad you found us. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 14, 2014 8:43 am  #5

Moin moin,

good to read from another fangirl from North Germany

January 14, 2014 9:24 am  #6

Welcome, Insa.
Don't worry about your language skills too much. You will find that everybody around is very patient with us non-native speakers. Nice to have you here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 14, 2014 11:55 am  #7

Moin. Moin. Insa! Willkommen and welcome and hello to the forum. (There all languages & dialects covered!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 14, 2014 7:04 pm  #8

Thanks for your warm welcome - I already feel quite at home 

(and working was better today although I rewatched "His last vow" during lunch break - the initial shock has faded... a bit)

Is someone toying with the thought of visiting London this autumn to see Hamlet by the way? Maybe we could travel as a group? ;)

Carpe Diem - and believe in Sherlock Holmes

January 14, 2014 10:55 pm  #9

Hello Galadriel,

willkommen Nordlicht! It's nice to have other people from the North around. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 15, 2014 8:51 am  #10

Hey,

me and my husband or my mother (if my husband has to work) think about going to London in autumn

Board footera