BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2013 5:00 pm  #61

Re: New Trailer!

Sure. LOL

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 24, 2013 5:09 pm  #62

SusiGo wrote:

Or he was overcome with regret for his wrongdoings and became religious and started a self-help group for depressed Sherlockians. 

Well, there just might be some truth in this theory, Anderson might feel somehow responsible for Sherlock committing suicide. Maybe he left SY, trying to solve the puzzle about Moriarty/Sherlock privately... Anyway, he does look a bit on the crazy side...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 24, 2013 5:16 pm  #63

I really like this idea that I read in a fanfiction:
Anderson knows German (more or less), which is why he knew what "Rache" meant in ASIP. And at some point after the Fall, he realizes that Rich Brook translates to Reichenbach and then he starts believing that Sherlock's innocent

But whatever, his look is even worse now than in series 1 and 2 (which I didn't think possible)... serves him right though, tehee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

November 24, 2013 5:40 pm  #64

Ahhh I don't like days without internet access. There's always something happening on those...
Awww but I like the trailer!! Excitement and impatience growing... come on, come on, airdate now, come on...
When I saw the "fanclub", I thought: well, that's us... and now I'm waiting for my mobile to beep and tell me either: sherlocklives OR the airdate (that would be so cool, couldn't they do that? some place to enter our numbers and then they send out a message to everybody at once?)
I'd love a proper trailer with Mary in it.

"It is what it is."

November 24, 2013 5:43 pm  #65

Haha, yes, that would be something!!
But at least I found on Twitter there will be more on John Watsons blog.....

November 24, 2013 6:52 pm  #66

Seriously... I can't take the excitement any longer. How do I become so overwhelmed with feels just because of 30 seconds? I declare it SORCERY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

November 24, 2013 6:54 pm  #67

Sorcery? I have to look that up.

November 24, 2013 7:06 pm  #68

Black magic! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2013 7:12 pm  #69

Whatever it is...it's working! Sherlock has us under his spell ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 24, 2013 7:15 pm  #70

Andersen looks like a guy who lost his job. Think about it. Would any working professional have decorated his house with what looks to be a crime board and Sherlock fans? Who would have the time?   The crime board looks to be conjectures on Sherlock's disapperance or unexplained crime solving taking place all over Europe regarding a secretive crime family (moriarty's web perhaps?)

And then you've got goth and geek types wearing deerstalkers and coats with scarfs apparently looking at something on the TV happening (right before the texts).

Yup. this guy lost his job for accusing an innoscent man.  I wouldn't be surprised to find donovan street panhandling

FYI-Lestrade still looks like a detective type (not jobless) when he realizes he has been pick pocketed in the first trailer.  For those who are conjecturing on what happens to Lestrade and his job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherlock Holmes, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper."

November 24, 2013 8:52 pm  #71

I think Anderson is racked with guilt after what happened with Sherlock and goes a bit mental, QUITS his job (rather than getting the sack) and dedicates all his time to attempting to prove Sherlock's innocence with a bunch of crazy fangirls and boys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 24, 2013 8:58 pm  #72

Now this is really an unexpected turn ... 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2013 8:59 pm  #73

But would be quite fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 24, 2013 9:23 pm  #74

And as John is already occupied when Sherlock returns, Anderson will be his new blogger.

November 24, 2013 9:24 pm  #75

No!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 24, 2013 9:26 pm  #76

I second that: NO!!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 24, 2013 9:30 pm  #77

As long as he doesn't move in with Sherlock to replace John...
Oh god, I think I'll have nightmares now

November 24, 2013 9:32 pm  #78

Oh stop it!
Tho it could be worse.
It could be bloody Sally!

November 24, 2013 10:03 pm  #79

Elementary!

November 24, 2013 10:03 pm  #80

besleybean wrote:

Did he lose his job?

........and had a nervous breakdown right after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera