BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2013 9:28 am  #13961

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 8, 2013 9:30 am  #13962

He sometimes looks so not like Sherlock in the Pilot... but nevertheless: cute! Shock blanket!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 8, 2013 9:34 am  #13963

He is very cute in the pilot!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 8, 2013 1:56 pm  #13964

He's BabyLock in the pilot.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 8, 2013 2:02 pm  #13965

What, a year(at most) younger than in the aired episode?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 8, 2013 2:06 pm  #13966

Lovelocked wrote:

It seems long ago now, but this pic is like my 'first time' seeing this gorgeous man. Even with his scrunchy face on, I was a goner right then.

I just can't believe I've never seen anything else about him before now. I was sooo late getting to Sherlock!!

You're an American. We have never seen Ben except in Sherlock, and that was buried in Masterpiece Theater on a few brief Sunday nights on PBS, months ago. if it weren't for Star Trek, you probably still wouldn't have heard of him.

October 8, 2013 2:07 pm  #13967

SolarSystem wrote:

He sometimes looks so not like Sherlock in the Pilot... but nevertheless: cute! Shock blanket!

Baby!Batch. He was about 12 there. *smile*

October 8, 2013 2:07 pm  #13968

But he's conquering you all now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 8, 2013 3:44 pm  #13969

Do you really have to talk about Ben and babies in the same sentence? 

My poor nerves can't take this 

October 8, 2013 7:08 pm  #13970

besleybean wrote:

But he's conquering you all now!

Oh god, yes!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

October 8, 2013 8:16 pm  #13971

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 8, 2013 8:34 pm  #13972

tonnaree wrote:

Model-gorgeous. As handsome as any other A list movie star. And way more interesting-looking.

October 8, 2013 8:36 pm  #13973

I'm sure his moustachy kinda-thing may be reflected by those shoes...

Last edited by tobeornot221b (October 8, 2013 8:38 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2013 8:39 pm  #13974

Wuuhh.......breathtaking.....I really love his classy style when he appears at such events.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

October 8, 2013 8:39 pm  #13975

tobeornot221b wrote:

I'm sure his moustachy kinda-thing may be reflected by those shoes...

*smile*  If he were a pervert, he could look up women's dresses with them, like a schoolboy in the recess yard in some 1955 movie. lol

October 8, 2013 8:44 pm  #13976

Doesn't work for me 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 8, 2013 11:26 pm  #13977

tonnaree wrote:

Mmmmm, he looks so dashing in a suit!! The stars must have been in some kind of perfect alignment for him to get that heavenly eye color!! 

Sherlock - Restoring balance to the universe since 1-1-2012 ~

Gallifrey Stands!!!

October 8, 2013 11:48 pm  #13978

Lovelocked wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Mmmmm, he looks so dashing in a suit!! The stars must have been in some kind of perfect alignment for him to get that heavenly eye color!! 

*dies of teh prettiness*  I agree. They are lovely. I've done my share of ranting about all the manippers out there making them blue-- I do love that pale grayish green; why would anyone make them blue? Their real color is super special. Oh oh. THUD

October 9, 2013 12:13 am  #13979

ancientsgate wrote:

Lovelocked wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

*dies of teh prettiness*  I agree. They are lovely. I've done my share of ranting about all the manippers out there making them blue-- I do love that pale grayish green; why would anyone make them blue? Their real color is super special. Oh oh. THUD

When his eyes appear blue, that doesn't mean it's a manip. His eyes are both green and blue; and different clothing/lighting will make them appear more one than the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 9, 2013 2:02 am  #13980

I still wanna know how long his inseam is.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera