BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2013 4:50 am  #1

Our fanfic community on ff.net

While recommending our community on fanfiction.net to Ormond, I started wondering if it really includes all the writers from the forum. So here is a list of all members who have posted at least one fanfic there, in alphabetical order, ff.net alias first, then forum nickname (I don't know all of the nicks, even though I should. Who can help?).

Alice I (=AliceI)
alxypoe
Chocolate 2011
Fantony (=Punch me in the face)
GoSherlocked (=SusiGo)
Keepersprice (=KeepersPrice)
Kerkerian-Horizon (=Kerkerian)
NoPlastic (=QuiteExtraordinary)
Schmiezi (=Schmiezi)
SkyHolt
YourLoyalBlogger (=Song)

If you are not on the list yet, please let me know!

Last edited by Schmiezi (October 8, 2013 2:48 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 8, 2013 8:42 am  #2

Re: Our fanfic community on ff.net

Schmiezi wrote:

While recommending our community on fanfiction.net to Ormond, I started wondering if it really includes all the writers from the forum. So here is a list of all members who have posted at least one fanfic there, in alphabetical order, ff.net alias first, then forum nickname (I don't know all of the nicks, even though I should. Who can help?).

Alice I (=AliceI)
alxypoe
Chocolate 2011
Fantony
GoSherlocked (=SusiGo)
Keepersprice (=KeepersPrice)
NoPlastic (=QuiteExtraordinary)
Schmiezi (=Schmiezi)
SkyHolt

If you are not on the list yet, please let me know!

Hi, you can include me as well (Kerkerian-Horizon).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

October 8, 2013 11:48 am  #3

YourLoyalBlogger, feel free to add me.

October 8, 2013 1:48 pm  #4

I am Fantony

But how do I submit other fics to the community? I have written others since the last ones...

Just like old times...

October 8, 2013 2:54 pm  #5

List updated, thanks!

Punch, being the mod of the community, I can include your other stories. And that leads me to some point I would like to discuss with all of you before going on.

There are some writers of our group who have published only one or two fics, and others who have about 30 Sherlock fics online.
How would you feel about the frequent writers chosing their favourite, say, eight or ten fanfics from their own works themselves, so the less frequent writers won't get lost inmidst of the others?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 8, 2013 3:43 pm  #6

Schmiezi wrote:

There are some writers of our group who have published only one or two fics, and others who have about 30 Sherlock fics online.
How would you feel about the frequent writers chosing their favourite, say, eight or ten fanfics from their own works themselves, so the less frequent writers won't get lost inmidst of the others?

That seems fair to me. How do we do it? And I wanted to offer you help- I have no experience with these communities at all, but if you need more staff, please feel free to give a shout.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

Board footera