BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2012 8:42 am  #21

Re: Sherlock Holmes Quiz (31/05/12)

If you had remembered I'm sure you'd have got 10/10!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 5, 2012 8:44 am  #22

Wouldn't worry me what score I got; I missed out on 'the hunt' and I feel it was bad manners on my part to not finish it. But that's just my own personal opinion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 5, 2012 11:42 am  #23

Irene_Adler wrote:

Don't worry, Kazza, real life sometimes messes up everything

I'm glad you liked it. Next time I make a quiz, I think I'll try with the canon. Now that I am reading it in English (at last) it'll be easier for me to ask reasonable questions

I'll be glad to do a canon quiz as well. Just someone let me know when it's time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 5, 2012 12:09 pm  #24

Tanty, I have been asking for people to come forward with offers to do quizzes for ages now. The idea should be someone different each week; that way we get to see things from many different aspects. It shows what the quizmaster thinks is important/relevant/worth studying about the show. (Well I hope it does, otherwise it means they just plucked questions outta the air)
I've done mine & have had others made up & waiting in the wings but I would rather let someone who hasn't done one have a go.
Get one ready to go for next week then huh?

Unless sherlockskitty isn't quite ready, then you could post it for this week.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 5, 2012 8:09 pm  #25

well...I  have my  quiz ready  to post...you  might find THAT  a little bit stumping!!    (Is that even a word?)   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 6, 2012 3:54 am  #26

kazza474 wrote:

Get one ready to go for next week then huh?

Next week is fine--you might want to send me a reminder.

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera