BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2013 4:23 pm  #501

Re: Gif/Picture Conversations

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 28, 2013 7:30 pm  #502

The Road goes ever on and on...

September 28, 2013 10:27 pm  #503

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

October 3, 2013 12:30 pm  #504

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

December 2, 2013 8:21 pm  #505

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

December 2, 2013 9:21 pm  #506

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 19, 2014 10:42 pm  #507

If it's going to be another two years I think we may bring this thread back to life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

January 19, 2014 10:54 pm  #508

January 20, 2014 12:31 am  #509

^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 20, 2014 12:37 am  #510

January 20, 2014 2:06 am  #511

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 20, 2014 2:11 am  #512

January 20, 2014 2:21 am  #513

January 20, 2014 8:23 am  #514

January 20, 2014 2:09 pm  #515

January 20, 2014 2:11 pm  #516

Last edited by sj4iy (January 20, 2014 2:21 pm)

January 20, 2014 3:19 pm  #517

January 20, 2014 4:12 pm  #518

January 20, 2014 4:58 pm  #519

-------------------------------------------------------

January 20, 2014 5:23 pm  #520

Board footera