BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2013 6:27 am  #41

Re: Well THAT'S out of character

Mrs. Hudson wearing cerise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 15, 2013 8:33 am  #42

Sherlock:  wearing an alarming shade of pink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 15, 2013 9:28 am  #43

besleybean wrote:

Sherlock:  wearing an alarming shade of pink.

Fifty shades of pink 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 16, 2013 7:44 am  #44

Mrs. Hudson:   evicts Sherlock.

February 16, 2013 8:19 am  #45

Mycroft:  resigns his membership pf the Diogenes club.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 16, 2013 4:04 pm  #46

Sherlock joins the Diogenes Club.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 16, 2013 4:45 pm  #47

Mrs Turner:  takes on ' unmarred ones'.

February 16, 2013 4:52 pm  #48

Mycroft wears odd socks.

February 16, 2013 7:09 pm  #49

Mycroft takes part in a karaoke contest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 18, 2013 5:07 pm  #50

Sherlock  -  becomes a guitarist

Last edited by holmes23 (February 19, 2013 12:20 pm)

February 18, 2013 5:12 pm  #51

Sally: becomes a huge Sherlock fan.

February 18, 2013 10:11 pm  #52

Lestrade: Taking a different division
Anderson: Having an IQ to begin with
Donovan: Doing maid service for Sherlock
John: Giving up jumpers
Sherlock: Falling in love

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 18, 2013 10:14 pm  #53

Sherlock: Falling in love

How will we ever know what goes on in that funny old head.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 29, 2013 11:21 am  #54

John- Confessing his undying love for Sherlock. (Sorry to all non Johnlock shippers!)

"I'm not a phycopath, Anderson, I'm a high- funcioning sociopath, do your research."

September 30, 2013 6:42 am  #55

Lestrade...not having his feet on the table whilst eating donuts.

Board footera