BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2013 5:04 pm  #461

Re: Gif/Picture Conversations

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

September 25, 2013 5:11 pm  #462

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 25, 2013 5:20 pm  #463

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

September 25, 2013 5:22 pm  #464

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

September 25, 2013 5:30 pm  #465

September 25, 2013 5:32 pm  #466

September 25, 2013 6:01 pm  #467

September 25, 2013 6:10 pm  #468

September 25, 2013 6:16 pm  #469

Last edited by Sparrow (September 25, 2013 6:26 pm)

September 25, 2013 6:22 pm  #470

September 25, 2013 6:28 pm  #471

Fixed.

September 25, 2013 6:30 pm  #472

September 25, 2013 6:33 pm  #473

September 25, 2013 6:35 pm  #474

September 25, 2013 6:38 pm  #475

September 25, 2013 6:40 pm  #476

September 25, 2013 6:42 pm  #477

September 25, 2013 6:43 pm  #478

September 25, 2013 6:53 pm  #479

September 25, 2013 6:56 pm  #480

Board footera