BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2012 9:43 pm  #1

Jobs to do with Sherlock

Can we compile a list of jobs that are Sherlockian in nature...They can be just inspired by your love for Sherlock, or related to something Sherlock might do himself. For example:

- A writer of new Sherlock Holmes stories
- Forensic scientist
- Detective on police force
- Getting a job at the Sherlock Holmes museum in London

In other words, think of any ways you can incorporate a love of Sherlock Holmes into your job!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 26, 2012 11:03 am  #2

Re: Jobs to do with Sherlock

Consultant Criminologist
Working at local Police Museum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

April 26, 2012 12:10 pm  #3

Violin teacher.
Taxi driver.
Genetic scientist.
Swimming instructor.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 26, 2012 12:21 pm  #4

Ooo got another one!
Astronomer.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 26, 2012 3:58 pm  #5

Chemistry teacher.
Computer hacker.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 27, 2012 12:23 am  #6

-landlady
-(not a housekeeper)

April 27, 2012 6:58 am  #7

Doctor.
Soldier.
Assassin.
Forger.

April 27, 2012 3:55 pm  #8

Tailor - he obviously loves his clothes. And The Coat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 27, 2012 4:45 pm  #9

Decryptor.
Burglar.
Pickpocket.
Art expert.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 27, 2012 5:20 pm  #10

Secret service agent.
Dominatrix.
Journalist.
Politician.
Royal equerry.

April 28, 2012 8:00 pm  #11

Waiter.
Security guard at a museum.
Chat show host.
Bank official
Publican.
Dog trainer.

June 4, 2012 3:16 am  #12

hepzibah wrote:

Tailor - he obviously loves his clothes. And The Coat.

Tinker

Soldier

Spy

(Sorry; I just couldn't resist...) 

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 4, 2012 1:28 pm  #13

Oh, Tantalus, you just made me laugh out loud!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 4, 2012 11:07 pm  #14

How about: London tour guide, museum docent, rock climbing instructor, self defense instructor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

Board footera