BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2013 10:36 pm  #41

Re: Kitty Riley

Isn't it blatantly obvious?
Kitty Riley is Moriarty. Richard Brook is merely her sociopathic actor friend who acts as her version of Watson. Initially Sherlock believed Moriarty was a woman, it is shown from Kitty's apartment that she is a world-class painter (two of Sherlock's cases involved fake paintings), she has 'Make Believe' on her wall - how foreshadowing is that! And if you go through the apartment scene it all makes sense! Look at her handwriting on the article which she is editing, look at Moriarty's hand-written notes and then think about the classic Moriarty from the books: always keeping to the shadows, orchestrating in the darkness!
Kitty Riley must be either Moriarty or a prime accomplice.

"There are two types of fans. Type A, catch me before I kill again."
"What's Type B?"
"My place is just a taxi ride away"
"Guess which one I am"

Creepy.

September 22, 2013 10:44 pm  #42

Sorry, not convinced

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 23, 2013 5:40 am  #43

Somebody's been watching too much Elementary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 24, 2013 5:45 pm  #44

Well, at least if Moriarty is Kitty then Moriarty cannot be Irene! (Every cloud, stupid plot lines!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 24, 2013 7:43 pm  #45

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 24, 2013 11:18 pm  #46

I feel really silly now for thinking that John was Irene 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the thing about fanfiction, it's always a self-portrait
People want to believe what is easy, rather than what is right.
"One begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts"

September 25, 2013 5:41 am  #47

This thread is killing me! 

September 25, 2013 7:41 am  #48

... Don't patronize me...

September 25, 2013 9:08 am  #49

But mmoriarty17, isn't it blatantly obvious that you was wrong here? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

September 25, 2013 4:26 pm  #50

For anybody who has ever heard/read/seen any interviews with the writers.
Yes.

Board footera