BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2013 7:18 am  #41

Re: Whatever happened to...?

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

Has someone heard from Lily lately? 

Yes, two days ago. She seems to be quite busy with studying.

That's fine. I wish the same could be said about me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

September 22, 2013 3:33 pm  #42

The studying has been over for some time but I got caught up in another fandom, which is why I am not here that often at the moment. I read everything in the What'sApp group, though. 

Thank you for thinking of me! I will fully return sooner or later - no matter how deep I get into other fandoms, Sherlock is the one thing I always keep coming back to.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

September 22, 2013 3:48 pm  #43

Good to read that, Lily! Just take your time. We will always keep a seat for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 22, 2013 7:34 pm  #44

I am expecting DramaGod to reappear shortly (once he is living in pitch darkness again! )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 23, 2013 12:23 pm  #45

Lily wrote:

The studying has been over for some time but I got caught up in another fandom, which is why I am not here that often at the moment. I read everything in the What'sApp group, though. 

Thank you for thinking of me! I will fully return sooner or later - no matter how deep I get into other fandoms, Sherlock is the one thing I always keep coming back to.

Other fandoms! Which one?  I've also recently added another fandom, I don't change them, I just add new ones. Good to hear from you, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

September 23, 2013 2:16 pm  #46

Wait, we have a WhatsApp group?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 23, 2013 9:26 pm  #47

Mary Me wrote:

Other fandoms! Which one?  

Hannibal. I somehow seem to have a thing for extremely intelligent, slightly weird guys with dark curls and blue eyes. Will Graham has broken my heart, it lays somewhere on the ground right next to Sherlock.

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Wait, we have a WhatsApp group?

Just a few of us German fans. 

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

March 5, 2014 1:06 pm  #48

So, I thought about some names I have missed during the last weeks or months. Or people that used to post a lot. So when you are still out there and want to say hello, you are welcome: 

SilverMoonDragonB
CrazyBBCAmerican
Silverblaze
Anja_alias

I am sure there are more. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 7, 2014 5:25 am  #49

Aww, yeah…      And don't forget Punch Me In The Face!  Thought she was nice, too…    (although has gone quiet before with busy-ness, so, yeah.)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 7, 2014 9:28 am  #50

Right, PunchMe, was about to ask about her just this very moment when you came before me, Russell 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 7, 2014 12:52 pm  #51

SusiGo wrote:

So, I thought about some names I have missed during the last weeks or months. Or people that used to post a lot. So when you are still out there and want to say hello, you are welcome: 

SilverMoonDragonB
CrazyBBCAmerican
Silverblaze
Anja_alias

Hi Susi, I am still here, how nice that you ask! I am probably not a reliable forum writer (unlike being a forum reader, in that point I am quite well )! It´s always like that with me, I have phases, e.g. sometimes a lot to do in my three jobs, so that I feel too weak to write anything. Also I was in Italy for a couple of weeks (in a very small village with nearly no internet reception ). But be aware, I never lost contact :-), I was reading a lot here in the last weeks. And I am sure that very soon I am going to write something again....

Edit: Obviously I did already!

Last edited by anjaH_alias (March 7, 2014 12:58 pm)

March 7, 2014 1:28 pm  #52

Good to hear from you.  

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 23, 2014 3:16 pm  #53

SusiGo wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB
CrazyBBCAmerican
Silverblaze
Anja_alias

Sorry!  I've just been very distracted lately, focusing (or trying to) on other things and so forth...it happens . I'll likely continue to be somewhat absent for a little while, but I'll try to come back on more often and if another hiatus (thank-you BBC Sherlock for truly making me realize what that word means ) comes about I'll try to remember to post something in the "Post your Absence" topic. 

-------------------------------------------------------

April 13, 2014 11:32 am  #54

Michelle?

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 13, 2014 11:34 am  #55

Michelle?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 13, 2014 12:13 pm  #56

Let me join in...Michelle?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 12, 2014 5:46 pm  #57

I miss Willow, belis, Tinks and clareiow.. always liked their posts..

September 13, 2014 5:06 pm  #58

I can second that, and RebeccaHolmes too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 29, 2015 9:38 pm  #59

and Mrs Wenceslas ...

June 2, 2015 2:29 pm  #60

And Irene Adler. Where have they goneeeeeee?

Board footera