BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2013 9:20 am  #1

Hello All

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say a quick hello since I've just joined up. Big fan of Sherlock Seems to be plenty of stuff for me to get through so will be wading through over the next few days. Will look forward to perhaps speaking to some of you over the coming weeks and learning a little more.

Charles

September 18, 2013 10:38 am  #2

Re: Hello All

Welcome, Charles, nice to have you here. There is really a lot to read to take you time and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 19, 2013 1:07 pm  #3

Hi Charles! Welcome to the forum. Yeah, don't feel you have to read everything. I run the place and even I don't read everything, I literally couldn't, ha, I'd be here all day! ><

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 19, 2013 10:32 pm  #4

Hello and welcome to the forum Charles. The boss lies! If she was to try and read everything she would be here for a year and a day! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 20, 2013 8:41 pm  #5

Hi, warm welcome from me as well 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 20, 2013 8:43 pm  #6

Hello! And welcome to the forum! 

-------------------------------------------------------

September 20, 2013 9:13 pm  #7

Hope you have a great time here

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 21, 2013 10:17 am  #8

Hello and welcome here!

Always nice to see new users joining the forum. I hope you'll have a great time 

Greetings from Germany
Mary x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera