BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2013 11:46 pm  #41

Re: The World's End + Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy

Davina wrote:

The daughter of two of my friends went to see the film. She was disappointed and said she only laughed 3 times throughout. She said it wasn't nearly as good as Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz! I think I Amy wait for it to come on TV or get the DVD or watch Netflix, or something.

That's a shame. I'll still see it in cinema but I'm that person that laughs alone at the movies when no one else does. I almost had to leave the theatre I was laughing so much in 'Run Fat Boy Run' when he fell down the stairs after his workout.

================================================================

July 26, 2013 10:08 pm  #42

So I know the premiere for this was a little bit ago, but don't recall seeing pics put up.....  Aren't they cute?? 
(love the different sense of fashion we always see Martin in... )

Simon, stop mocking your buddy!  ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 17, 2013 6:45 pm  #43

How comes that the CinemaxX, one of the cinemas that shows the film in Germany, mentions Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Paddy Considine, but not Martin when promoting it? Shame on them!

Last edited by Schmiezi (September 17, 2013 6:47 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera