BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2012 12:15 pm  #1

Conclusions Poll #4

And the next one... (don't forget to vote in the first 3 if you haven't already. Want to get at least 20-30 votes on each one before summarizing.)

What did Molly help Sherlock with?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 2, 2012 1:29 pm  #2

Re: Conclusions Poll #4

Ok, I answered "Falsifying DNA records" etc., but I must say I think she also provided Sherlock with a corpse to take his place in the grave (not in the ground, I firmly believe it was Sherlock, very much alive though faking dead, in the ground)

I don't know if I have surpassed Twitter length, sorry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 2, 2012 7:39 pm  #3

Wow, Tantalus, how on earth did you get a voting-bar-thing? I am extremely impressed!!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 2, 2012 7:56 pm  #4

I haven't voted in this poll yet because I am undecided.

Is there a reason why Moriarty's body could not have been buried in Sherlock's place?

June 4, 2012 1:53 am  #5

JaneCo wrote:

I haven't voted in this poll yet because I am undecided.

Is there a reason why Moriarty's body could not have been buried in Sherlock's place?

Well, that would just be plain wrong, now wouldn't it!

June 4, 2012 1:54 am  #6

Molly Hooper wrote:

Wow, Tantalus, how on earth did you get a voting-bar-thing? I am extremely impressed!!

I had help from Irene. When you start a new thread you have the option to create a poll down in the bottom right-hand corner of the message box (where the smileys are).

June 4, 2012 3:40 am  #7

I chose the very unpopular first one.
If Molly is handling the body at the morgue, why would there be a need for DNA evidence?

John saw him jump. An eye witness who is the man's friend. The body slumped on the ground was his (albeit not dead) & other saw it too, a 'media personality's body'.
There was no need for DNA evidence. And no need to have the body 'look like Sherlock'. Often in traumatic deaths, a viewing of the body can be disallowed by the authorities.
All that was needed was a body to put in the coffin. And really that wasn't even needed; just weight it down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 4, 2012 8:03 am  #8

I really want someone to pick the third option, lol

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera