BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2013 6:11 pm  #101

Re: National Theatre "Live"- Frankenstein

Yes, I got the same reply.
Maybe they just need a little encouragement.  The more requests they get the greater the pressure will be...
Let's do it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 28, 2013 7:40 am  #102

The reply I got on 26/08 from the same cinema said:

(...) Die Veranstaltung ist in Planung, allerdings noch nicht bestätigt.
Wir können Ihnen derzeit nicht sagen, wie lange das noch dauert.
Bitte schauen Sie gelegentlich nochmal auf unsere Internetseite, ob der Ticketverkauf bereits aktiviert ist.

It means that the event is being planned but not yet confirmed. They request me to check the website occasionally to see if tickets are already available. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 28, 2013 3:08 pm  #103

Same here SusiGo.
Hey, we are Sherlockians - used to waiiiiiit ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

September 8, 2013 5:27 pm  #104

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 8, 2013 5:32 pm  #105

Yeah! How shall we proceed? You can choose the seats as far as I know. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 8, 2013 5:33 pm  #106

SusiGo wrote:

Yeah! How shall we proceed? You can choose the seats as far as I know. 

"Loge" or "Parkett"? That is the question!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 8, 2013 5:35 pm  #107

I am fine with both. The price is the same, isn`t it? 

September 8, 2013 5:37 pm  #108

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, it is. I think I'll go for "Loge".

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 8, 2013 6:03 pm  #109

Fine with me. 

September 9, 2013 4:33 am  #110

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, it is. I think I'll go for "Loge".

Great choice!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 10, 2013 4:13 pm  #111

Just saw it before reading it here. I got a ticket for dusseldorf, loge, last row.
Hopefully i will meet some of you :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 10, 2013 4:26 pm  #112

I dare say you will meet four of us - loge - last row...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 10, 2013 4:37 pm  #113

Looking forward to meet you, Sava. 

September 10, 2013 4:47 pm  #114

SusiGo wrote:

Looking forward to meet you, Sava. 

So am I, Sava.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 10, 2013 6:40 pm  #115

*dancinglikesherlockonanewcase*

SO looking forward to it. Even more now!!

September 10, 2013 8:17 pm  #116

Ah, this sounds like a great girls night out, have fun! I'd really love to be there with you, but maybe some other time...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 10, 2013 8:26 pm  #117

Why not? We should book a hotel somewhere in the middle of Germany and organise a big meet-up. 

September 10, 2013 8:54 pm  #118

We definitely should!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 25, 2013 2:21 pm  #119

October 25, 2013 5:57 pm  #120

I am heartbroken.  Still, the closest it's coming to me is over 400 miles away and I just don't have an extra road trip in the buget right now.   *pout*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera