BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2013 6:09 pm  #1501

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

It's definitely a strange scene.  I believe Sherlock looks at John through the glass at one point.  It's very bizarre, I really hope it's part of Sherlock's mind scene....I think I'm more excited about that than anything else.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 7, 2013 6:15 pm  #1502

besleybean wrote:

Heck stop, I'm sobbing here!

Me too! Damn my heart is already bursting 

-------------------------------------------------------

September 7, 2013 6:28 pm  #1503

Silver, your new avi... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 7, 2013 6:42 pm  #1504

kittykat wrote:

Silver, your new avi... 

Hehe, Benny at TIFF...

September 7, 2013 7:13 pm  #1505

Lovely! 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 7, 2013 10:00 pm  #1506

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Silver, your new avi... 

Hehe, Benny at TIFF...

He cut his hair! The curls !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

September 7, 2013 10:02 pm  #1507

He looks great, tho,.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 7, 2013 10:12 pm  #1508

stoertebeker wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Silver, your new avi... 

Hehe, Benny at TIFF...

I know *mourns the curls*  ...but, he pretty much looks good in any style 

September 7, 2013 10:23 pm  #1509

I know, this website has been posted several times now, but gosh, look at her location photos! That's great!
http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/
(on page 3 now)

Last edited by stoertebeker (September 8, 2013 8:56 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

September 8, 2013 1:46 pm  #1510

Found this on a Martin facebook fan page 

September 8, 2013 2:04 pm  #1511

He doesn't seem to like the moustache.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

September 8, 2013 2:20 pm  #1512

Who does?
It's foul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 8, 2013 2:25 pm  #1513

"OH GOD, A CATERPILLAR IS ATTACKING HIS FACE!!"

September 8, 2013 3:17 pm  #1514

stoertebeker wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Silver, your new avi... 

Hehe, Benny at TIFF...

I have to say I kind of like the fact that he only has those black curls as Sherlock and not in private or in any other role. That makes it a very special Sherlock look and I guess I wouldn't be as excited about him as Sherlock if I saw him looking like that all the time. The black curls are pure Sherlock (to me).

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 8, 2013 3:25 pm  #1515

I agree with you. I loved seeing him in Japan and on Top Gear with the curls but they should remain something special. It's nice to know when he starts growing his hear that the next series is approaching.  P.S. I love the new haircut. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 8, 2013 3:35 pm  #1516

SusiGo wrote:

It's nice to know when he starts growing his hear that the next series is approaching. 

Oh yes, a sure sign it's getting serious again!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 8, 2013 4:42 pm  #1517

The curls are wonderful 

September 10, 2013 8:57 am  #1518

I just read this article about Lara Pulver's possible return in series 3: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-09-09/sherlocks-lara-pulver-on-series-3-return-i-didnt-say-you-wouldnt-be-seeing-me

Does anyone know if there's some truth behind this? Has she been spotted on set at all?

If it really is true, then I could imagine her featuring briefly in a flashback or so, maybe showing Sherlock turning to her for help during his hiatus? But I don't think she'll play a big role anymore.

Or maybe I have read just too many fanfictions where that happened... ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

September 10, 2013 11:16 am  #1519

Lara knows how to troll with the best of them! There's a possibility she might feature in Sherlock's Mind Palace scene though, I guess, for a brief moment...naked...

Anyway, did anyone else notice that during the scenes shot at New York Pizza, John was drinking a cup of coffee/tea AND a red wine. Like...at the same time...what's all that about?

Also, do you guys have any more pictures from TIFF or is it in another thread? My mum is out there at the moment and I'm hoping she might run into Benedict.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 10, 2013 12:14 pm  #1520

Lara Pulver has said before that she wasn't going to be in series 3...that her character was ALIVE, and that it wasn't out of the realm of possibility to show up, but that she hadn't been asked back for series 3.  Take that for what you will.  There was another actress cast as the woman in Sherlock's mind, but I guess anything could happen there.  There are some questions as to wether this is Sherlock's Mind Palace or just a dream- I'm thinking it's a dream because of the way the pizzaria scene went- it makes no sense in real life at all.  They don't talk to each other and they don't look as if they even see each other.  The biggest tell-tale is that they end up sitting in the same seat but they aren't inside together.  It just seems...off.  Would his mind palace have a scene this disjointed in it?  Who knows.  The actress cast to be the woman in his mind also seems to be a dancer and singer...and if she's ONLY in his mind, maybe she does something strange.  So I'm going to guess "dream" for now  I don't mind being wrong, because nothing in that episode makes a lot of sense yet.

Board footera