BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2013 10:01 pm  #1

Hi from Berlin! <3

Hey guys!

I have just discovered Sherlock for me (I know it's an absolute shame being soooooo late). But now I'm hooked. I'm obsessed. I'm crazy about it. :-)
I've been all over the internet trying to feed my obsession. But I can never get enough (Does anyone share the sentiment?). Now I'm quite happy that I have found this forum. Hopefully I'll meet loads of people here with whom I can share the love.

See you!

September 5, 2013 10:29 pm  #2

Re: Hi from Berlin! <3

Hi, welcome here! It's never too late - I was rather late myself, too 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 5, 2013 10:55 pm  #3

Hello and welcome!

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 6, 2013 4:03 am  #4

Good morning and welcome,
so you can't get enough of Sherlock? Don't worry - you might find like-minded people here...
Glad you could join us.
Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 6, 2013 6:41 am  #5

Welcome to the forum, have fun. Here are lots of people who cannot get enough. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 6, 2013 6:47 am  #6

Welcome, fussel. People who can't get enough of Sherlock? Here? Um... If you look really, really close, you mind find one or two...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 6, 2013 7:30 am  #7

Welcome to the forum!
I only joined the forum about a month ago myself, so you're not alone with being a bit late. There's lots to discover, so have a great time here!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 6, 2013 7:05 pm  #8

Thanks for the warm welcome. :-)

September 7, 2013 6:14 am  #9

Willkommen! Hello and welcome to the forum. Another member from Germany! Viel Spass!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 10, 2013 9:56 am  #10

Actually, I quite like hearing that Sherlock is continually attracting new fans. I should imagine there'll be a few new people after Series 3 airs too.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 10, 2013 10:40 am  #11

Schmiezi wrote:

Welcome, fussel. People who can't get enough of Sherlock? Here? Um... If you look really, really close, you mind find one or two...

Hehe, exactly my thoughts.
But you have to observe. Just seeing is not enough. 

WELCOME!! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera