BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2013 9:29 pm  #1441

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

That's fandom: an American, an English and a German are discussing Sherlock spoilers at the same time.
*waves to England and USA* ;-)

Don't forget about us Canadian's! 

Big "Hi" and big hugs to Canada! ;-)

September 2, 2013 9:40 pm  #1442

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

That's fandom: an American, an English and a German are discussing Sherlock spoilers at the same time.
*waves to England and USA* ;-)

Thanks!  Here, have some complimentary maple syrup *gives some to you* 

-------------------------------------------------------

September 2, 2013 9:42 pm  #1443

sj4iy wrote:

If you want the audio clip of "The Thrill of the Chase" (in mp3, m4a and m4r forms), here is a link to a zip file.  The m4r is the ringtone form for iPhone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhs0m0p0ymxtqh/Sherlock%20-%20Thrill%20of%20the%20Chase.zip

Best. Nine. Seconds. Ever. 

Merci! 

September 2, 2013 10:22 pm  #1444

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

If you want the audio clip of "The Thrill of the Chase" (in mp3, m4a and m4r forms), here is a link to a zip file.  The m4r is the ringtone form for iPhone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhs0m0p0ymxtqh/Sherlock%20-%20Thrill%20of%20the%20Chase.zip

Merci! 

You're welcome!  It's my text alert now now XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 3, 2013 12:22 am  #1445

sj4iy wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Merci! 

Oh that's fantastic! I would totally buy a cell phone just so I could do that! 

September 3, 2013 9:19 am  #1446

sj4iy wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Merci! 

Mine too, just had to use this  - thanks again

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

September 3, 2013 1:10 pm  #1447

The Trepoff case will be part of HLV:

CAM looks to own a newspaper, as his logo is one on the right ;) "CAM Global News"

Last edited by sj4iy (September 3, 2013 1:24 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

September 3, 2013 1:38 pm  #1448

This CAM guy needs a swift kick up the backside, methinks...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 3, 2013 3:48 pm  #1449

sj4iy wrote:

CAM looks to own a newspaper, as his logo is one on the right ;) "CAM Global News"

How interesting, so he is officially a man of influence (and not just as a sly blackmailer). How fitting that would be if he turned out to be some sort of media mogul! How easy to bring people's secrets out into the open if they are unwilling to pay!
Wow, seems CAM truly is a very dangerous and scary man, and a perfect nemesis for Mr. Holmes.

And, yes, he deserves a good beating, hope Sherlock and John will take care of that in the end (though I don't think they will be rid of him by the end of series 3)

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

September 3, 2013 4:02 pm  #1450

the_dancing_woman wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

How interesting, so he is officially a man of influence (and not just as a sly blackmailer). How fitting that would be if he turned out to be some sort of media mogul! How easy to bring people's secrets out into the open if they are unwilling to pay!
Wow, seems CAM truly is a very dangerous and scary man, and a perfect nemesis for Mr. Holmes.

And, yes, he deserves a good beating, hope Sherlock and John will take care of that in the end (though I don't think they will be rid of him by the end of series 3)

Sherlock and John investigate in a big office building with the CAM logo on it, so he's definitely a successful man.

September 3, 2013 4:48 pm  #1451

the_dancing_woman wrote:

Well in canon, a woman (one of his victims) 'takes care' of him in the end...
I think that could make for intriguing storylines, too. For example, Mary being blackmailed for something, getting her revenge and getting caught / not caught but seen by Sherlock and John... might also make an interesting cliffhanger - though not as spectacular as others, I have to admit.

Isn't there even a shot of Mary entering CAM's house?

Last edited by SherlockianDE (September 3, 2013 4:49 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

September 3, 2013 4:57 pm  #1452

Running in, was the report. I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 3, 2013 6:00 pm  #1453

SherlockianDE wrote:

the_dancing_woman wrote:

Well in canon, a woman (one of his victims) 'takes care' of him in the end...
I think that could make for intriguing storylines, too. For example, Mary being blackmailed for something, getting her revenge and getting caught / not caught but seen by Sherlock and John... might also make an interesting cliffhanger - though not as spectacular as others, I have to admit.

Isn't there even a shot of Mary entering CAM's house?

She enters a big white house, but we don't know if it's CAM's or not.

September 3, 2013 6:13 pm  #1454

Yep, I know what happens to CAM in the canon SherlockianDE . But we don't know how strictly they are going to stick to it. So, yes, it could be Mary trying to take him out or actually doing it, it could be someone else. But my bet is on CAM making it into the fourth series. Don't see much use in introducing a major new villain, just to finish him off after barely 90 minutes, and from what I have seen and read by now, he seems to me a bit too bulky for just a short stint. Obviously a lot of meticulous planning and plotting went into bringing him to life in a modern context, seems more of another Moriarty to me.

September 3, 2013 6:16 pm  #1455

Well even better then let them battle him for a while!

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

September 3, 2013 7:09 pm  #1456

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Thanks!  Here, have some complimentary maple syrup *gives some to you* 

Thank you so much! I need it - because I watched Reichenbach again. Isn't it stupid: I know it's painful but I have to watch it again and again. *sobs

September 3, 2013 7:11 pm  #1457

Here is a detailed setlock report about the last days of filming (including the above mentioned photos):
http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/tagged/setlock
(on page 2 now)
Anybody any idea which reference to series 1 could be meant? I am clueless .

Last edited by stoertebeker (September 3, 2013 7:52 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

September 3, 2013 7:39 pm  #1458

stoertebeker wrote:

Here is a detailed setlock report about the last days of filming (including the above mentioned photos):
http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/tagged/setlock

Anybody any idea which reference to series 1 could be meant? I am clueless .

Hmm, that clue picture is quite pink... Something to do with ASIP? Otherwise, no idea.

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

September 3, 2013 7:41 pm  #1459

Looks like the stucco on a building.

September 3, 2013 10:21 pm  #1460

So, I'm sure some people have seen this, but these are supposedly the casting calls for extras in The Empty Hearse.  Of course, most people were skeptical of them at first, but given the footage we've seen, there's a very high likelihood that they are real.  Posting here.

- -

WAITER (Male, 29 - 35)

late 20’s - mid 30’s

Waiter in a nice restaurant serving John (Martin Freeman) and his lady-friend, who bares an uncanny resemblance to his old cohort Sherlock. So we need an actor who MUST BE TALL & THIN , preferably with fair hair. urbane and dry. Good comic timing and a knack for deadpan delivery.

3 Scenes: 8 Lines

- -

MANAGER (Male, 40 - 55)

Manager in nice restaurant who has to stop a fight between John (Martin Freeman) and another guest. Slightly annoyed and concerned that the fight may rear its head again and unsure whether to call the police. Good character actor for this role.

2 Scenes: 4 Lines

- -

LAURA (Female, 18 - 22)

Late teens - early 20’s

Slightly plump , Goth Sherlock obsessive who is part of the Sherlock fan club. slightly moody and with an attitude, wears a deer stalker as she truly is Sherlock’s biggest fan.

A character actress with good comedy skills would be great.

2 small scenes : 5 Lines

- -

HOWARD (Male, 25 - 45)

Anything between late 20s - late 40’s

Howard works for London Underground and he LOVES his job, its all about the trains, he is a self confessed train geek, what he doesn’t know about the underground system just isn’t worth mentioning. He lives, loves eats sleeps and breathes the tube, this is his life, he is a warm, open and very affable chap.

Could be overweight? but not essential

Very Nice Guest Role: 5 great Scenes / 66 lines

- -

FISK (Male, 65 - 90)

Fisk lives alone with his Cat, need we say more! hes a very old man living a shabby life in his shabby flat in a shabby house, pottering along with only his feline friend to talk to.

Small role: 2 Scenes/ approx 7 lines

- -

DAD (Male, 35 - 50)

Late 30’s - 50

Father who has taken his little girl to a Public bonfire display, has very little patience with his daughter who is insisting that the guy Fawkes on the burning pire is talking to her and wants to get off the fire!

6 Scenes: 12 Lines

http://bigbangpunch.tumblr.com/post/43573696616/ok-so-here-are-le-roles-for-sherlock-3

Last edited by sj4iy (September 3, 2013 10:24 pm)

Board footera