BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2013 7:15 pm  #1

New mugs

Just found these. There probably will be more designs. 

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/wearsherlock

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 12, 2013 3:42 pm  #2

Re: New mugs

They now have the striped Martin and Benedict mugs in store:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/wearsherlock

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 3, 2013 6:38 pm  #3

Speaking of awesome mugs....  So  much  want!!!   Were these posted in the past?

(it's the type that changes picture when you put hot liquid in it!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 3, 2013 7:24 pm  #4

It was only a matter of time, before you could buy this kind of mug. ;o))

(Be aware, don't put them into the dishwasher, the thermosensitive field got to be destroyed by the heat in the machine.)

In my life I have found two things of priceless worth - learning and loving. Nothing else - not fame, not power, not achievement for its own sake - can possible have the same lasting value. For when your life is over, if you can say 'I have learned' and 'I have loved', you will also be able to say 'I have been happy'.
~ Arthur C. Clarke ~

September 3, 2013 8:00 pm  #5

Great! Do you know where to order them?

Last edited by Sava (September 3, 2013 8:02 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

September 3, 2013 10:16 pm  #6

Sava wrote:

Great! Do you know where to order them?

Unfortunately not!  The Internet is wonderful for passing along everything interesting, but not so much with keeping source info...  (which kinda sucks mostly with awesome art)
Sounds like 'reality' is familiar though, or a google search?

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 3, 2013 10:58 pm  #7

Not familiar with that particular mug, I'm afraid. Sorry. :o)

But I had a X-Files mug once with the face of an alien on it, which appeared by pouring hot liquid in it and faded again with cooling off.
'Someone' ruined the mug back then with the dishwasher... :o(

A quick search from my side for the Sherlock mug wasn't successfully, except for the picture here on the board.

In my life I have found two things of priceless worth - learning and loving. Nothing else - not fame, not power, not achievement for its own sake - can possible have the same lasting value. For when your life is over, if you can say 'I have learned' and 'I have loved', you will also be able to say 'I have been happy'.
~ Arthur C. Clarke ~

September 4, 2013 4:42 am  #8

Ha, that's great! I still have a Star Trek mug in my possession, Captain Picard disappears from the transporter platform when you pour hot liquid in it and afterwards 'beams back' again.

Last edited by SolarSystem (September 4, 2013 4:43 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera